Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New bye week

vCash

New bye week

All of you ready to fire Leach after he won a game with 19 freshmen starting and having the worst OL that has ever taken the field for State need to find a new team. Bc expecting a lot with only 7 OL and most of them are brand new or just not any good is just unrealistic.

We got them out of the drop 8 and they kicked our ass up front. That?s what happened. We won bc we didn?t throw any interceptions and our defense is good.

Little less good now with Murphy gone but they won?t quit. JP Purvis will play. Best of luck to Murphy. Won?t speculate too much but I?m pretty sure this is a family issue. Murphy has been a great kid and a winner.

Leach will win here and he will win doing what he does. Remind me how many SEC games Mullen won his first year? Leach doesn?t get Jackson state or MTSU to get easy wins this year. He could win 3 maybe more if we get some OL back and hang on to the ball. If you can?t support Leach, a proven winner then you can?t support anyone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    All of you ready to fire Leach after he won a game with 19 freshmen starting and having the worst OL that has ever taken the field for State need to find a new team. Bc expecting a lot with only 7 OL and most of them are brand new or just not any good is just unrealistic.

We got them out of the drop 8 and they kicked our ass up front. That?s what happened. We won bc we didn?t throw any interceptions and our defense is good.

Little less good now with Murphy gone but they won?t quit. JP Purvis will play. Best of luck to Murphy. Won?t speculate too much but I?m pretty sure this is a family issue. Murphy has been a great kid and a winner.

Leach will win here and he will win doing what he does. Remind me how many SEC games Mullen won his first year? Leach doesn?t get Jackson state or MTSU to get easy wins this year. He could win 3 maybe more if we get some OL back and hang on to the ball. If you can?t support Leach, a proven winner then you can?t support anyone
    Great post.

I just want the season to end at this point so we don't have a recruiting mutiny. We may be starting a ton of FR, but all recruits see is blowouts.

This season has accomplished what we needed & I'm ready for it to end.

I believe Leach will win here as well, but this is getting ridiculous. We need some good news
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I won't be surprised after all the "opt outs" if we shut it down or at least miss another game or two til people are healthy.

vCash
    And to whoever said Vandy had more out with COVID than we did is a liar bc we were 1 above the threshold. If they were lower it would have been postponed. We will play UGA and we will play hard. If the OL is halfway serviceable we will score.

The vandy game broke the 3-8 myth. Rogers scorched it and they just said the hell with it and came after us

vCash
    And to whoever said Vandy had more out with COVID than we did is a liar bc we were 1 above the threshold. If they were lower it would have been postponed. We will play UGA and we will play hard. If the OL is halfway serviceable we will score.

The vandy game broke the 3-8 myth. Rogers scorched it and they just said the hell with it and came after us
    Yes, I responded that poster. He's consistently one of the most ignorant on the board.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Leach is not going to change. He will eventually give will the freedom to check every single play (he has already done it some) and we will run it when the numbers are there to do it. I do agree that we need more variety in the run game but it doesn?t matter how many runs you have if you have the OL we had vs vandy

vCash
    These condescending post make me laugh. "Find a new team......" State has about as many fans as scholarship players available to play.

Dont you worry though. You won't be able to give away a ticket to the Missouri game. But you and 10 others, enjoy yourself.

vCash

a college football analyst said that Vandy has the worst SEC roster he's seen in at least a decade. We were +5 in turnovers and only won by 7.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    These condescending post make me laugh. "Find a new team......" State has about as many fans as scholarship players available to play.

Dont you worry though. You won't be able to give away a ticket to the Missouri game. But you and 10 others, enjoy yourself.
    Go coach a little league team, pick the 7 worst ones and them up there in front of your QB , it can be the greatest little league QB of all time, and score. If you can do that we should fire leach and hire you. Bc that is what you are asking of Leach. Never mind taking over for SloMo. Never mind covid (which is overblown for college kids) and never mind everything else he?s had to put up with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    a college football analyst said that Vandy has the worst SEC roster he's seen in at least a decade. We were +5 in turnovers and only won by 7.
    And we had the worst OL in DECADES. Plural.

and we won. With 19 freshmen. That DE from vandy will be drafted. Who gives a shit what an analyst says. All of y?all that are done with this offense and leach may seriously need to consider finding a new perfect team with absolutely 0 problems

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Oh and we got them out of your nightmare drop 8 so y?all can finally leave that dead horse alone. They kicked our ass up front. Period. And we found a way to win

vCash

What a loser post
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    It is almost like some of y?all who are ready to quit on it are posting it for attention or pats on the back. Just my opinion here no one else?s

vCash

It's because if you are a fan and you can't understand what's going on and why then the bitching just becomes counterproductive.

My stance is if you are a fan and can't take a two year- now year and a half rebuild go follow someone else and then come back. Because adding some cute running play with a line that can't block three isn't the answer no matter how many times people scream it.

vCash
    It is almost like some of y?all who are ready to quit on it are posting it for attention or pats on the back. Just my opinion here no one else?s
    Well it's a good opinion. I'm sick of our small minded MSU has to do this this way because that's what we do fans

vCash
    I do not think it is a 2 and half year rebuild. What he is doing is not complicated and the defense is ahead of schedule

vCash
    And we had the worst OL in DECADES. Plural.

and we won. With 19 freshmen. That DE from vandy will be drafted. Who gives a shit what an analyst says. All of y?all that are done with this offense and leach may seriously need to consider finding a new perfect team with absolutely 0 problems
    Who other than Brandon Cunningham on the OL didn't have plenty of playing time in the SEC against much tougher teams than Vandy; Eiland has started at OT before, Parker ans Sharp have both started at OG and Cole Smith is our starting C. So we went with one new starter in Brandon Cunninhgam and that is a worse OL than when we had to put a DT at RT in an SEC game?

This is the same Vandy team that every other SEC team has destroyed?

vCash
    Oh and we got them out of your nightmare drop 8 so y?all can finally leave that dead horse alone. They kicked our ass up front. Period. And we found a way to win
    Yeah - we won't see that 3-8 again this season.

Care to make a wager on that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Who other than Brandon Cunningham on the OL didn't have plenty of playing time in the SEC against much tougher teams than Vandy; Eiland has started at OT before, Parker ans Sharp have both started at OG and Cole Smith is our starting C. So we went with one new starter in Brandon Cunninhgam and that is a worse OL than when we had to put a DT at RT in an SEC game?

This is the same Vandy team that every other SEC team has destroyed?
    Eiland has been destroyed on this board more times than anyone.
    Parker and Sharp are ok. They could not block Arky or UK consistently either and when they did KJ held it for an hour.
    There is a reason cole smith left LSU..

Yes it is worse bc we literally had 7 at the game. You go win a game with that and teach us all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Yeah - we won't see that 3-8 again this season.

Care to make a wager on that?
    Teach me about the 3-8 and we will bet. We will see it again and if we see it consistently Will will beat it like he did the two drives Vandy stayed in it. The run plays we hit early on were checks by the QB. Leach will never call a run play. Maybe one out of 10. If we run it it?s bc we checked to it. I know 2 QBs who run this system at the highest and next to highest level.

You?ll just have to educate me on the 3-8 from front to back and I?ll concede and take your bet