Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leach, you stubborn SOB...

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Joe already nuked the program. We’re just gutting it for the rebuild

It was already nuked.
    I agree Joe did major damage but I don't think it was nuked yet; it is now finished off. There was still talent here when Leach arrived to compete but we are a multi-year rebuild now.

I predict this will go about like the Croom era did. Leach will luck up and win 6-7 one year and a new AD will threaten him to change or resign. History repeating itself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    That OL was still as talented and likely more than the people Vandy put out there. Be careful running too many people off as Crooms did. This program had been to 10 straight bowls and didnt need a house-cleaning. It needed a little retooling. Gutting this program would be ridiculous
    No. It wasn?t. That was the worst OL that has ever taken the field that I have laid eyes on for state. Worse than 2015 with Rufus warren at Tackle. Worse than 2003 with Fant getting killed.

Could Leach change some things? Yes. Would I do what he is doin? No I?m not pure air raid but I have not won 11 games multiple times nor have I won a National coach of the year award at middle of nowhere jobs. You cannot hire Mike Leach then question him.

If he fails here it will be the only place he has ever failed odds are in our favor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    That OL was still as talented and likely more than the people Vandy put out there. Be careful running too many people off as Crooms did. This program had been to 10 straight bowls and didnt need a house-cleaning. It needed a little retooling. Gutting this program would be ridiculous
    1000000% truth. People with any sense are starting to get nervous. MSU is not a plug and play program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Joe already nuked the program. We?re just gutting it for the rebuild

It was already nuked.
    You have no concept of reality. Do you live in a basement and have no real life interactions? You really are totally lost.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    No. It wasn?t. That was the worst OL that has ever taken the field that I have laid eyes on for state. Worse than 2015 with Rufus warren at Tackle. Worse than 2003 with Fant getting killed.

Could Leach change some things? Yes. Would I do what he is doin? No I?m not pure air raid but I have not won 11 games multiple times nor have I won a National coach of the year award at middle of nowhere jobs. You cannot hire Mike Leach then question him.

If he fails here it will be the only place he has ever failed odds are in our favor
    Your delusional. The offensive line going into the season was the strength of the team. It's experience and talent everywhere. You can also question any human being. Who do you think he is?

Leach doesn’t know how to utilize talent. He only knows his 4 plays. He's not won in the toughest conference and he won't with his current mindset. He should only be receiving a baptism to the SEC however he's about to drown because he's too stubborn to stand up.
    Last edited by bulldawg28; 11-13-2020 at 04:02 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Your delusional. The offensive line going into the season was the strength of the team. It's experience and talent everywhere. You can also question any human being. Who do you think he is?

Leach doesn’t know how to utilize talent. He only knows his 4 plays. He's not won in the toughest conference and he won't with his current mindset. He should only be receiving a baptism to the SEC however he's about to drown because he's too stubborn to stand up.
    The problem is we don't have more oline starters from rankin county. Anyone from rankin county is destined for greatness**

vCash
    You have no concept of reality. Do you live in a basement and have no real life interactions? You really are totally lost.
    Real in depth here.

Especially coming from a poster that knowingly lied about Vandy having more players out than us.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash

Take that talent and knock about half of them out, injure 1, then teach them all how to vertical set and protect 40 times a game. Then we can hire you.

Yeah it was so talented and experienced we moved a NG to OL and are still playing Eiland at T bc we don?t have anyone else. The best one is a FR and he was out. To their credit they are better than KJ showed but that?s bc we got a QB with a quicker trigger now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    The problem is we don't have more oline starters from rankin county. Anyone from rankin county is destined for greatness**
    4 starters on State and OM from rankin. 6 players overall. Not bad actually. If you can?t see that Will makes us better you are willfully ignorant. Mingo is a part of that 2-4 OM juggernaut that is gonna destroy us according to y?all.

If they were named Jimbo you would have built them a shrine by now.
    Last edited by BuckyIsAB****; 11-13-2020 at 08:54 AM.

vCash
    3 starters on State and OM from rankin. Not bad actually. If you can?t see that Will makes us better you are willfully ignorant. Mingo is a part of that 2-4 OM juggernaut that is gonna destroy us according to y?all.

If they were named Jimbo you would have built them a shrine by now.
    We just got 204 yds total vs vandy. Maybe we are better with Rogers, but there's no data to support it
    Last edited by msstate7; 11-13-2020 at 08:57 AM.

vCash
    We just 204 yds total vs vandy. Maybe we are better with Rogers, but there's no data to support it
    Well my data is the fact that we move the ball exponentially better with him. He has not thrown 15 interceptions and has had TDs taken from him. Biggest data point is he is 1-0 as a starter and KJ is MIA and the others have quit. You tell me money ball. Doesn?t take rankin county genius to see it

vCash
    Well my data is the fact that we move the ball exponentially better with him. He has not thrown 15 interceptions and has had TDs taken from him. Biggest data point is he is 1-0 as a starter and KJ is MIA and the others have quit. You tell me money ball. Doesn?t take rankin county genius to see it
    Lol, you're a homer. Our offense was the worst it's been all year last Saturday. Vandy last 4 games total defense...
    204 (us)

Yikes

vCash
    Don't get me wrong... I'm not saying Rogers is to blame. I think this offense just sucks. Drew Brees would struggle with us right now

vCash
    Lol, you're a homer. Our offense was the worst it's been all year last Saturday. Vandy last 4 games total defense...
    204 (us)

Yikes
    You did not answer me. How many of those teams had to play 19 FR and only had 7 OL. One of those being a NG.

Take the games that you think the offense was better in and he still played better than KJ. If Mitchell hangs on to both TDs we beat UK and don?t get slaughtered at Bama. Idk why y?all want to bash a kid who is clearly all in and the team is behind.

vCash
    You did not answer me. How many of those teams had to play 19 FR and only had 7 OL. One of those being a NG.

Take the games that you think the offense was better in and he still played better than KJ. If Mitchell hangs on to both TDs we beat UK and don?t get slaughtered at Bama. Idk why y?all want to bash a kid who is clearly all in and the team is behind.
    24-2 Kentucky
    41-0 bama

1 td in both games was the difference in winning and losing and a slaughter? Come on

vCash
    24-2 Kentucky
    41-0 bama

1 td in both games was the difference in winning and losing and a slaughter? Come on
    We won't get an objective, reasonable post from Bucky until Will graduates. There's no point arguing with him.

vCash
    24-2 Kentucky
    41-0 bama

If we do not turn it over vs Arky and UK we win.

If we get the Heath catch and Mitchell hangs on to it it is 27-7 late 3rd quarter.

The biggest factors on offense are points scored and turnovers. Will is better in both categories. If total yards is your biggest determining factor in offense then your factors are bad money ball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    We won't get an objective, reasonable post from Bucky until Will graduates. There's no point arguing with him.
    The whole team and Leach must be non objective and un reasonable too then

vCash
    If Wil led the nation in interceptions or quit I?d be down on him too. But he does neither of those. And our other QBs do

vCash
    If Wil led the nation in interceptions or quit I?d be down on him too. But he does neither of those. And our other QBs do
    I have no issues with Will. He's the least of our problems.