Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leach, you stubborn SOB...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Yeah, CML actually reads MSU message boards to get insight, assistance and direction on what he needs to do next. Yeah the same reason that John Cohen reads the boards. LOL
    As corky as Leach is I wouldn't be surprised if he actually read message boards.

vCash
    All I know is that if Drinkwitz comes into Starkville and beats Leach, I?m sure people will still try to claim Leach was the better hire on here

vCash
    More words.... Todd's avg post or Mike Leach play book? ***

vCash
    This "GET OUT" mantra needs to be killed. Many of us have been MSU fans for decades, to suggest such for criticizing a shit product on the field is ludicrous.
    Just STFU w that mess. Leach too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Wash, rinse, repeat thread... maybe he'll get the message this time.
    Maybe my vision was tricked by my wishful thinking but it did seem like the splits on the O-line were less wide against Vandy than previous games. Not the change we are really needing but it's something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Todd, thank you for keeping this post to 3 sentences. First post of yours I have actually read in about 3 years.

vCash
    Lets remember that Mike Leach went 3-9 his first year at Washington State. I don't understand what you all are expecting? We have been a run first team my 47 years on this earth. We hired a coach who is a throw it first coach, we are asking him to change his offense that he has success with everywhere he has been, come on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Mike Leach will win here. It is also going to require fan buy in. Get on board or get out.
    This is an overused cliche. The only buy in the fans need to do is buy tickets and show up. They don't have to get on board with any scheme for it to work. Fans don't run the routes or execute the plays. We just have to show up and financially support. I've done that my whole life until a coach was worn out his welcome and then I pulled the support plug. Fans getting on board with coach decisions is ill informed statement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyDawg13 View Post
    This "GET OUT" mantra needs to be killed. Many of us have been MSU fans for decades, to suggest such for criticizing a shit product on the field is ludicrous.
    Just STFU w that mess. Leach too.
    Yep agree. That is just the cancel culture that is taking over these days. Total disrespect that must stop. I've given more and more bought into MSU and vested than Leach ever will be. So are so many others.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NWADAWG View Post
    Maybe my vision was tricked by my wishful thinking but it did seem like the splits on the O-line were less wide against Vandy than previous games. Not the change we are really needing but it's something.
    I tend to agree with that. Could it be that part was due to having so many new OL playing? Think about that for a minute.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    This is an overused cliche. The only buy in the fans need to do is buy tickets and show up. They don't have to get on board with any scheme for it to work. Fans don't run the routes or execute the plays. We just have to show up and financially support. I've done that my whole life until a coach was worn out his welcome and then I pulled the support plug. Fans getting on board with coach decisions is ill informed statement.
    I would have to say, yes. If the fan support were enough, Mullen would have been victorious vs Alabama the year of the "We Believe" cult. Shows what happens when you combine Women, Football, Internet, and Xanax.

I'm not coming out against Leach, this will be sorted out and come out alright. Just saying. For me, a great year to watch soccer instead. English Premier League has never been better and more unpredictable. Plus, baseball starts in a few months.

vCash
    we have another bye this weekend thanks to Covid. Make some adjustments!! Your offense has been pathetic. Adapt or die. You are making 5 million.

That is all.
    You may just want to take off the rest of this football season (call it load management) and likely the first part of next season. Huntin' season is coming up, turn your thoughts toward that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseHillDog View Post
    Lets remember that Mike Leach went 3-9 his first year at Washington State. I don't understand what you all are expecting? We have been a run first team my 47 years on this earth. We hired a coach who is a throw it first coach, we are asking him to change his offense that he has success with everywhere he has been, come on.
    As, Pogo said, "We have found the enemy and it ain't, Leach".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    You may just want to take off the rest of this football season (call it load management) and likely the first part of next season. Huntin' season is coming up, turn your thoughts toward that.
    Are you sure you want to recommend he pick up a gun? Just saying ...

vCash
    we have another bye this weekend thanks to Covid. Make some adjustments!! Your offense has been pathetic. Adapt or die. You are making 5 million.

That is all.
    Have fun making adjustments behind the OL we put out there Saturday. Bear Bryant couldn?t have done it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Have fun making adjustments behind the OL we put out there Saturday. Bear Bryant couldn?t have done it.
    Hoops needs to stick to....HOOPS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    That OL was still as talented and likely more than the people Vandy put out there. Be careful running too many people off as Crooms did. This program had been to 10 straight bowls and didnt need a house-cleaning. It needed a little retooling. Gutting this program would be ridiculous
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    That OL was still as talented and likely more than the people Vandy put out there. Be careful running too many people off as Crooms did. This program had been to 10 straight bowls and didnt need a house-cleaning. It needed a little retooling. Gutting this program would be ridiculous
    What does retooling mean when you have a culture problem?

And BTW, we all acknowledged we had a culture problem last year.

What would you have done without a Spring?
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Agree but that is exactly what is going on. Croom went way too far. If I remember correctly he lost over 30 players that first year. This feels about like the same thing. I've said before our program is being nuked right in front of our eyes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Agree but that is exactly what is going on. Croom went way too far. If I remember correctly he lost over 30 players that first year. This feels about like the same thing. I've said before our program is being nuked right in front of our eyes.
    Joe already nuked the program. We’re just gutting it for the rebuild

It was already nuked.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More