Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leach, you stubborn SOB...

vCash

Leach, you stubborn SOB...

we have another bye this weekend thanks to Covid. Make some adjustments!! Your offense has been pathetic. Adapt or die. You are making 5 million.

That is all.

vCash
    Taco Hell...may I have your order..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    we have another bye this weekend thanks to Covid. Make some adjustments!! Your offense has been pathetic. Adapt or die. You are making 5 million.

That is all.
    He's not going to do it unless he gets his type of guys in here and it still doesn't work.

Give it up. It's just going to eat you up inside.

vCash
    Wash, rinse, repeat thread... maybe he'll get the message this time.

vCash
    Hoops why don't you make an adjustment and go follow some other team or shut the **** up? Like Leach is going to pull some mobile QB out of his ass at this point in the year anyway. Same re-hashed bullshit from you every day.

vCash
    If you think this guy is going to change at this point you are an ignorant SOB and I can?t help you. All successful coaches are 100% committed to a process and plan!

Remember - the chicken is involved that pig is committed. People - stop and ride the process out or GTFO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrydawg View Post
    If you think this guy is going to change at this point you are an ignorant SOB and I can?t help you. All successful coaches are 100% committed to a process and plan!

Remember - the chicken is involved that pig is committed. People - stop and ride the process out or GTFO.
    What we are doing is the actual definition of insanity.....and we are stuck with it for years to come. If you want to spend your money on it cool

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Hoops why don't you make an adjustment and go follow some other team or shut the **** up? Like Leach is going to pull some mobile QB out of his ass at this point in the year anyway. Same re-hashed bullshit from you every day.
    Todd, thank you for keeping this post to 3 sentences. First post of yours I have actually read in about 3 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    He's not going to do it unless he gets his type of guys in here and it still doesn't work.

Give it up. It's just going to eat you up inside.
    I'm not even mad anymore. I bet huge on Vandy and the under. I was preparing for a 5 figure bet on AU -13.5. I'm simply astounded at how awful Leach is. I pride myself on these sort of things, but I had no idea that one defense could completely shut down his offense and that he didn't have a counter. No one in their right mind would throw the ball 60 times per game against a team dropping 8 in coverage.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    What we are doing is the actual definition of insanity.....and we are stuck with it for years to come. If you want to spend your money on it cool
    So he supposed to do a 180 from everything he knows and has built his career on? Sorry guys - it just doesn?t work like that. Strap in and look forward to better days ahead.

vCash
    Todd, thank you for keeping this post to 3 sentences. First post of yours I have actually read in about 3 years.
    Hahaha!!! I enjoy Todd's posts, but this was funny as hell to me!!!

vCash
    Yeah, CML actually reads MSU message boards to get insight, assistance and direction on what he needs to do next. Yeah the same reason that John Cohen reads the boards. LOL

vCash
    So he supposed to do a 180 from everything he knows and has built his career on? Sorry guys - it just doesn?t work like that. Strap in and look forward to better days ahead.
    I wonder if ever looks at his coaching tree:

Lincoln Riley has had many articles written about his offense at OU where he took Leach's Air Raid and combined it with a running game.
    Dana Holgerson branched out and started using RPO and the Run game to set up play action.
    Kliff Kingsbury has made huge adjustments. Art Briles instilled a good run game.

The only person still running the pure Air Raid is Leach. He's literally the only one.

vCash
    I'm not even mad anymore. I bet huge on Vandy and the under. I was preparing for a 5 figure bet on AU -13.5. I'm simply astounded at how awful Leach is. I pride myself on these sort of things, but I had no idea that one defense could completely shut down his offense and that he didn't have a counter. No one in their right mind would throw the ball 60 times per game against a team dropping 8 in coverage.
    When they avg less than 2 running throwing sounds like a good idea.....��*♂️
    If you start this thread tomorrow it will be the 100th we know you think CML sucks in the last 5 days. Give it up. We get it. Rinse repeat.
    Last edited by Homedawg; 11-11-2020 at 11:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    I know you aren't a complete dumbass. So I know I don't have to spell it out for you. But obviously I'm talking about a little more than just running the inside zone, the draw, and the toss.

vCash
    Great. Try reading more then maybe you'll actually be able to come up with another topic besides how you think Leach needs to adjust. Dipshit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    If you start this thread tomorrow it will be the 100th we know you think CML sucks in the last 5 days. Give it up. We get it. Rinse repeat.
    No! All we need to do is make some adjustments an we'll look like LSU 2019.****

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Mike Leach will win here. It is also going to require fan buy in. Get on board or get out.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Mike Leach will win here. It is also going to require fan buy in. Get on board or get out.
    You're right. Unfortunately it's pretty evident some fans won't.

he's going to have to overcome it like Cohen did when he was the baseball coach.

vCash
    Somebody watched Moneyball on Netflix
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.