Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bama vs Louisiana State and TAMU vs UT.....ppd for sometime....perhaps

vCash

Bama vs Louisiana State and TAMU vs UT.....ppd for sometime....perhaps

not sure when they can fit 2 LSU ppd's in

vCash
    1. Just back everything up a week.
    2. This is why I really thought it best to start two weeks earlier.
    3. Bound to happen at some point.

vCash
    Season appears to be falling apart

vCash
    I doubt anybody will get in all 10 games. I'm glad we have had what we have had.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I doubt anybody will get in all 10 games. I'm glad we have had what we have had.
    Agree. If we don't play another down, 10 weeks of cfb was better than nothing for sure.

vCash
    The problem now is that everything is so close to the CFP dates. I agree that at this point it would be better to pause the season for a week to 10 days and continue then. It may be a situation where the SECCG is played on Christmas Day. A Christmas Story in the morning, SECCG at 2:30, and then Christmas Vacation to end the night sounds like a HELL of a way to spend Christmas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    The problem now is that everything is so close to the CFP dates. I agree that at this point it would be better to pause the season for a week to 10 days and continue then. It may be a situation where the SECCG is played on Christmas Day. A Christmas Story in the morning, SECCG at 2:30, and then Christmas Vacation to end the night sounds like a HELL of a way to spend Christmas.
    Yuge ratings.

vCash
    Well looks like the Rebs will be the only game in town.

vCash
    Ky vs Vandy and Georgia vs Mizzou and Fla vs Ark are still a go right?

vCash
    They are still showing on the schedule. Will they move a game to the 2:30 slot? There are 2 at 11:00 and 2 at 6:00.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Well looks like the Rebs will be the only game in town.
    And that's probably only because Ole Miss is lying about any positive COVID tests knowing how they cheat on everything else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    And that's probably only because Ole Miss is lying about any positive COVID tests knowing how they cheat on everything else.
    Lafayette County had to forfeit their playoff game this coming Friday.

vCash
    The entire sec west gets the corona the week before the SECCG except us so we have to play in it. The same thing happens to the East and mizzou is the line rep so we play them. We explode for 325 yards of offense and win the game 13-10 to become the sec rep in the NY6.

vCash
    Lafayette had 3 positive test... my son goes to a school in a neighboring county, they are virtual now because of 6 positive test... none of them have symptoms.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Umm, Dude, we have the Saints game to watch Christmas Day at 3:00 PM
    So pumped to have the NFL on Christmas and especially the Saints!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    The entire sec west gets the corona the week before the SECCG except us so we have to play in it. The same thing happens to the East and mizzou is the line rep so we play them. We explode for 325 yards of offense and win the game 13-10 to become the sec rep in the NY6.
    Then, seeing the opportunity to look good on the national stage, Leach starts Tulu at QB running the wildcat.
    If we are dreaming, dream big. Lol. Amiright!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Season appears to be falling apart
    We're going to be lucky if the SEC doesn't cancel the rest of the season.

vCash
    Over/under the season is cancelled in 3 wks. I'm all for it! Wipe the last 5 weeks off the record books and outta my mind!

vCash
    I alter my last post above if this is the scenario! Ha!

vCash

LOL - Headline - CML Shocks The Sports World and Mizzou By Using The Triple Option in SEC Championship Game.