Thread: is it just me? what do y'all say?

vCash

is it just me? what do y'all say?

Shrader would be pretty damn good in this offense.
    1. he is tough
    2. he can run-thus stopping the rush 3 D
    3. hell , he complete 58% of his passes last year.
    4. i just believe he can complete 10 yard passes as good as anyone.

maybe it was his attitude that ML didn't like. I think we might have beaten Ark and Ky with GS.

vCash
    Would have loved to have found out I can tell you that much. But we got to keep getting 200 yards a game without him.

vCash
    We would have 3 more wins. How does Mark Ritch sound in case we need an Emergency HC?
    Last edited by parabrave; 11-09-2020 at 11:52 AM.

vCash
    Whatever little production you would have lost in the passing game would more than have been made up by his ability to run.

Sports are similar to life. Adapt or die. We died for this year.

vCash
    This offense can be dynamite with a good running QB. See Manziel, Kyler, Baker, and Mahomes. But for some reason, Leach has never used a running QB like his coaching tree. It's one of the reasons that I think he has got to adjust. But I think the problem with Shrader was his throwing ability.

vCash
    Moorhead would be sitting on a winning record right now but we would still be bitching. I don't know maybe in same situation because we struck gold with the DC and I don't know if defense would be this good.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 11-09-2020 at 12:19 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Moorhead would be sitting on a winning record right now but we would still be bitching.
    Not if he didn't fix the culture. Going by his trajectory, we would have been really out of shape and undisciplined. We probably would look better on offense outside of LSU, and been good enough for Arkansas and Kentucky to at least be toss ups, but I don't think we'd have been tearing it up by any means.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Not if he didn't fix the culture. Going by his trajectory, we would have been really out of shape and undisciplined. We probably would look better on offense outside of LSU, and been good enough for Arkansas and Kentucky to at least be toss ups, but I don't think we'd have been tearing it up by any means.
    I don't think the D would be good enough with Moorhead to beat UK, Ark not sure either. The culture slip would have caught up with us this year big time also with Covid offseason. We'd be so out of shape it would be ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    I don't think the D would be good enough with Moorhead to beat UK, Ark not sure either. The culture slip would have caught up with us this year big time also with Covid offseason. We'd be so out of shape it would be ridiculous.
    We'd be 0-6 under Moorhead, and staring down the barrel of 0-10.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    This offense can be dynamite with a good running QB. See Manziel, Kyler, Baker, and Mahomes. But for some reason, Leach has never used a running QB like his coaching tree. It's one of the reasons that I think he has got to adjust. But I think the problem with Shrader was his throwing ability.
    Man...I've had some of the same thoughts. Fitz could throw it 5 yards to a guy in front of him.

Something I've also thought about....on those dump plays, or those wide throws, pump fake either and then go deep. At least add the potential that the defender has to respect. Right now everyone is jumping the routes.

But hey, at least we ended the pic 6 streak. Those have been turrible!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DLGDawg View Post
    Man...I've had some of the same thoughts. Fitz could throw it 5 yards to a guy in front of him.

Something I've also thought about....on those dump plays, or those wide throws, pump fake either and then go deep. At least add the potential that the defender has to respect. Right now everyone is jumping the routes.

But hey, at least we ended the pic 6 streak. Those have been turrible!!!!
    Only because of the blind hog!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    With at least one felony committed by a team member.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    I don't believe this, as crazy as it seems. We could have beaten Kentucky and likely beaten Arkansas with Shrader at qb. I think we could be 3-3 right now and 2-4 at worst, which is what we are now. That's the price for change in order to get better long term.