Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this the same as "pounding sand?

vCash

Is this the same as "pounding sand?

Leach said about Msu fans....

But, you know, those that aren?t onboard are impatient. Maybe they can select another team or maybe they can go coach their own team and I think that you can evaluate how their team does and see how it all shakes out.?

HailState!!!!

vCash
    I think it's more like kicking conch shells or walking the plank.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post

But, you know, those that aren?t onboard are impatient. Maybe they can select another team or maybe they can go coach their own team and I think that you can evaluate how their team does and see how it all shakes out.?

HailState!!!!
    Yup. Just as bad. He could have and should have stopped after the statement that the coaches and players were even mroe frustrated than the fans.

vCash

HailState!!!!
    Just means that he doesn't give a 17 what you think & he believes in what he's doing. He may be right.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Just means that he doesn't give a 17 what you think & he believes in what he's doing. He may be right.
    LOL Gun, I know you are all in but I also love Msu probably more than Leach. It's all about his ego and money!

His statement a kiss of death for a Coach, he better gert it going before his contract runs out, he ain't worth $5 million.

vCash
    LOL Gun, I know you are all in but I also love Msu probably more than Leach. It's all about his ego and money!

His statement a kiss of death for a Coach, he better gert it going before his contract runs out, he ain't worth $5 million.
    Yeah, that statement starting his clock to retirement big time. You don't blame the storm when you're the captain that decided to go against the waves. The fact is the SEC is a monster for unprepared and no adjustment coaches. After Ole Miss beats us he'll say something else stupid that officially puts him in the hot seat.

vCash

Too early to say this about a coach that's won for 20 years
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    So not only do you start yet another thread about a quote that's been discussed multiple times, you remove the accompanying sentences where he was complimentary and thankful to the fans.

Who needs rivals when our own fans do stuff like this?

vCash
    Leach is a proven winner and I still believe that given time, he will win here.

But that trust is slipping some, and that statement is just dumb and defensive. I hated it from Moorhead and I hate it from Leach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post

But that trust is slipping some, and that statement is just dumb and defensive. I hated it from Moorhead and I hate it from Leach.
    This ... I'm willing to give him his three years unless he starts this BS of insulting the fans .... he needs to understand what we have already suffered through and not push us around
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    If you read the whole quote, it isn't nearly as bad as this stand alone quote sounds.

vCash
    I'm still trying to figure out the breakfast analogy. I mean.... the chicken is just as committed as the pig at my breakfast table.

I gather he wants to call the fans, clucking hens but politely.

vCash

Dead on. He doesn't give a rats behind about MSU, only himself with a comment like that. We can not tolerate that type attitude towards MSU and the True Maroon Nation. He will not win with that approach. I thought we were done with that When Moorhead left. Cohen made a major screw up of this hire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out the breakfast analogy. I mean.... the chicken is just as committed as the pig at my breakfast table.

I gather he wants to call the fans, clucking hens but politely.
    Chicken lays the eggs to scramble pig dies to make bacon

vCash
    I checked my piggy bank and I didn't have quite enough to write that check.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post

Hate it all you want, they both may be right.
    Downvotes_Hype

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Dead on. He doesn't give a rats behind about MSU, only himself with a comment like that. We can not tolerate that type attitude towards MSU and the True Maroon Nation. He will not win with that approach. I thought we were done with that When Moorhead left. Cohen made a major screw up of this hire.
    Yeah, overreact much? Maybe just maybe our fans need to get their heads out of tgeir asses.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    So not only do you start yet another thread about a quote that's been discussed multiple times, you remove the accompanying sentences where he was complimentary and thankful to the fans.

Never say it on ED, also I just asking a damn question! Relax man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post

Preach!

vCash
    People will pick apart what suits their preferences and throw the rest in the wind. Sounds like our media today. I like the attitude Leach brings and I hope and believe that it will bring results eventually. If Moorhead did one thing it was reveal just how many thin skinned fans we have.