Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The wheels are falling off....

vCash
    Black players' mamas and grandmas don't like trump

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Question is: is that a fireable offense?
    Anything is a fireable offense. Is it a with-cause offense?

vCash
    This site has always been more "player friendly" than coach friendly, but I think most of the responsibility for this year's cataclysmic political tornado wrapped up with a big bow of Covid right on top lies squarely on the players. No leadership from within this year. If we don't give ML 4-5 years, we may as well put ourselves on probation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    Seriously? It's about 50/50 with the black people I work with. And it's 100% Trump voters among the 4 Spanish guys I work with.

But I doubt that has anything at all to do with the players leaving. At least I hope they're not that soft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Seriously? It's about 50/50 with the black people I work with. And it's 100% Trump voters among the 4 Spanish guys I work with.

But I doubt that has anything at all to do with the players leaving. At least I hope they're not that soft.
    I would wager that a dislike of Trump has nothing to do with players or recruits thoughts about our program. But their thoughts on the man "leading" our program is and will affect their decisions.

By the way, are any of your coworkers parents to D1 football players?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    This site has always been more "player friendly" than coach friendly, but I think most of the responsibility for this year's cataclysmic political tornado wrapped up with a big bow of Covid right on top lies squarely on the players. No leadership from within this year. If we don't give ML 4-5 years, we may as well put ourselves on probation.
    4-5 years? I'm really down on leach, but I still think he deserves 3 years. If we getting shut down by Kentucky in year 3, send him to Florida

vCash
    Agree. It’s just completely frustrating right now.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Thanks. It's about time for the players to shit or get off the pot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Thanks. It's about time for the players to shit or get off the pot.
    Our situation required a Spring more than other’s

vCash
    Hint: Leach is apparently a vocal trump supporter. Maybe we'll end up with a team of mormons...white boys riding bicycles with black pants and short sleeve shirts with slim black ties.

vCash
    Hint: Leach is apparently a vocal trump supporter. Maybe we'll end up with a team of mormons...white boys riding bicycles with black pants and short sleeve shirts with slim black ties.
    So is Dan Mullen, and he seems to be doing fine. In fact, I'd bet the majority of college football coaches in the south voted for Trump. This is a ridiculous non-issue.

vCash
    I actually read somewhere that most college football coaches are Republicans and basketball coaches Democrats.

I thought that was interesting and odd as to why.

vCash
    What? Did Leach just get up in the middle of practice and start yelling Make America Great Again or something like that?**

vCash
    Our situation required a Spring more than other’s
    We need a quarterback that doesn't throw pick sixes and an offensive line that is capable of blocking three guys more than the others too.

The offensive side of the ball doesn't appear to have very many of any leaders like Errol or Kobe either.

vCash
    We need a quarterback that doesn't throw pick sixes and an offensive line that is capable of blocking three guys more than the others too.

The offensive side of the ball doesn't appear to have very many of any leaders like Errol or Kobe either.
    I wouldn’t include Errol. He’s had a good year but he isn’t a leader. Kobe yes

vCash
    Any insight on why we’ve had more trouble than other teams?

vCash
    Irrelevant. Most of the head coaches in the SEC are conservatives.

vCash
    Especially when they don?t have Spring practice
    Spring practice isn't the reason, it's an excuse. Other new SEC coaches with less experience didn't have Spring practice and are progressing just fine. Truthfully, he should have adapted easily with his tenure despite no Spring practices.

vCash

Do you consider Leach as a leader?
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Is he talking about Trump a lot in practice or something? Because I can't see it mattering unless he is talking about Trump at team meetings or practices, ect.