Thread: Total offense per game for last 3, 207 yds

vCash

Total offense per game for last 3, 207 yds

aTm - 217
    Bama - 200
    Vandy - 204

I challenge someone to find a worse offensive output over a 3-game stretch.

vCash
    Worse offense I?ve witnessed at MSU. No imagination.
    Vandy dressed out 58 player tonight and they kicked our tail!

No way I see the Pirate in Starkvegas the next 3 years. Just awful execution.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    aTm - 217
    Bama - 200
    Vandy - 204

Are you talking any school? If so Vandy last year had a 3 game stretch of 189, 128, and 198. They also had a horrendous stretch in 2010 of 4 games where 3 games were below 200 yards and 1 game was 250 yards. As far as us...I can’t think of any this poor. Even during Croom years I don’t think we had 3 straight games this low in total yards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Are you talking any school? If so Vandy last year had a 3 game stretch of 189, 128, and 198. They also had a horrendous stretch in 2010 of 4 games where 3 games were below 200 yards and 1 game was 250 yards. As far as us...I can’t think of any this poor. Even during Croom years I don’t think we had 3 straight games this low in total yards.
    Us

vCash
    aTm - 217
    Bama - 200
    Vandy - 204

Is Gun ok?

vCash
    Us
    Moorhead was close his first year with that Kentucky, Florida, Auburn and LSU stretch but luckily for him he listened to his assistants for the Auburn game and we rolled on the ground that game. That was 201, 202, 418, 260. Croom and Jackie had some 2 game stretches this bad but I can’t recall a 3 game stretch.

vCash
    aTm - 217
    Bama - 200
    Vandy - 204

Also, this is a little premature don't you think?! 3 weeks?? We gonna have 6 weeks of this atleast. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Also, this is a little premature don't you think?! 3 weeks?? We gonna have 6 weeks of this atleast. Lol
    Hell, I could make it 4 now. We had 295 vs Kentucky

vCash
    What is the longest play we have had since Lsu? Gotta be around 20 or 25 yards a time or 2 maybe. LOL but I ain’t laughing.

vCash
    I have been to all the home games.... there are deep passes to be had... Rogers looks to scared to try one and Costello doesnt have the arm to hit one. The fade was open all night last night and we threw it once out of 46 passes.

vCash
    The Air Raid will not work in the SEC

vCash
    Even Vandy jumped our routes after the first quarter. They even waited until the second half to make the full adjustment to what we were doing. They couldn't believe how easy it was to defend.

Leach is done

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    I have been to all the home games.... there are deep passes to be had... Rogers looks to scared to try one and Costello doesnt have the arm to hit one. The fade was open all night last night and we threw it once out of 46 passes.
    I saw Austin Williams streaking down the sideline with his man beat and the ball wasn't thrown his way. There has got to be people open past 5 yards downfield.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy_RoadDawg View Post
    I saw Austin Williams streaking down the sideline with his man beat and the ball wasn't thrown his way. There has got to be people open past 5 yards downfield.
    With the way they are jumping routes, I know there are people open past 3 yards, has to be. I think they are being coached to check down for easy play. Both QBs throw at times regardless if he is open or not. Never seen that from MSU QBs in my lifetime. There is something really wrong with our O philosophy.

vCash
    aTm - 217
    Bama - 200
    Vandy - 204

Didn't we have something like -22 yards rushing yesterday?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Didn't we have something like -22 yards rushing yesterday?
    That includes sack yards but yes, that’s correct.