Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I was told on here

vCash

I was told on here

That Mullen would never beat uga and would be fired within 4 years. Go ahead and admit it if you did. And there are a whole lot of you that said it. I mean NEVER. Much less whip uga ass. Mstate7 can float I know he was on the Mullen will beat ga crowd.

vCash
    I actually called it this year too with Georgia losing fromm. I can't gloat too much though... I thought leach would be great here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I actually called it this year too with Georgia losing fromm. I can't gloat too much though... I thought leach would be great here.
    Stay on topic 7!! Haha you'll get roasted enough for that later.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Stay on topic 7!! Haha you'll get roasted enough for that later.
    Haha, I can't stay on topic

vCash
    Mullen is a dork and a dick, but he's a hell of a coach.

vCash
    I thought Leach was a good hire also...I was wrong kick him to the curb now.

vCash
    Congrats to Dan. I said earlier in the year this would be his best chance if he was ever going to do it. It may have taken UGA to be on their 5th string QB and their best player on Def and Off out, but he did get it done. Wonder if he'll break his streak on Saban too?

vCash
    I didnt say Mullen would be fired- but I did say I didnt think he would beat Kirby. Definitely wrong on that call. Mullen won a big game for a change. Georgia's QB problems are ridiculous. That falls totally on Kirby
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Dan is a top 5 coach in the country and has been for a while. Good for him and thankful for all he did here.

vCash
    Mullen may be playing in playoffs this year. Pitts is the best offensive weapon in the sec, maybe the country. Bama won't be able to cover him either

vCash
    Mullen may be playing in playoffs this year. Pitts is the best offensive weapon in the sec, maybe the country. Bama won't be able to cover him either
    He's got to slay the dragon to do it. Should be a good one
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Mullen is a dork and a dick, but he's a hell of a coach.
    All true

vCash
    I always thought Mullen at a place that could recruit itself would be really dangerous

vCash
    I said Mullen would never win the big game. I was wrong. I still don't think he's a great coach. He's a good coach and I don't think folks knew Georgia would have the QB issues they have this year but yeah, congratulations Big Game Dan..... I guess.

vCash
    Freeze would be undefeated this year at Florida and beat BAMA.

vCash
    Hate to say it but it is evident Mullen was/is just a great coach and we dont have the resources as a program to be worth a shit in football. I?m a realist.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I didnt say Mullen would be fired- but I did say I didnt think he would beat Kirby. Definitely wrong on that call. Mullen won a big game for a change. Georgia's QB problems are ridiculous. That falls totally on Kirby
    Never knew you were even one of who did it. But kudos for the man up. But there were a ton that said it and a ton that said he would be fired by at least year 4. Guy can coach. And recruits harder than our present coach. So there's that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Freeze would be undefeated this year at Florida and beat BAMA.
    You could be right. Freeze is a very good coach. Wish we had him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Never knew you were even one of who did it. But kudos for the man up. But there were a ton that said it and a ton that said he would be fired by at least year 4. Guy can coach. And recruits harder than our present coach. So there's that.
    He does recruit harder than Leach. Damn. That's unbelievable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I said Mullen would never win the big game. I was wrong. I still don't think he's a great coach. He's a good coach and I don't think folks knew Georgia would have the QB issues they have this year but yeah, congratulations Big Game Dan..... I guess.
    Forget that ga didn't have a good qb. Uga was said to have the best d in the league and he shredded it. He's an assssshoooollle. But he's a good coach. Really good coach. Best we will ever have.