Thread: Women?s Volleyball Team

vCash

Women?s Volleyball Team

Don?t know if any of y?all follow our volleyball team or not but they just swept #7 A&M in 2 matches at A&M. That?s two gigantic wins for our team. Best I?ve ever seen them play.

vCash
    My daughter and I watched both matches. Great wins!

Still have a long way to go, but they’re definitely heading in the right direction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    My daughter and I watched both matches. Great wins!

Still have a long way to go, but they’re definitely heading in the right direction.
    My daughter and I watched both too, We?ve watched us lose a bunch, finally able to get not only a couple wins but those were big. Very nice to see and I hope they can keep it up.

vCash
    Definitely big wins.

Our RS is strong and Minshew is playing well. Back row made some good plays, but really need to be more consistent.

I’m assuming your daughter plays? Mine is a HS freshman. Plays OH

vCash
    Definitely big wins.

Our RS is strong and Minshew is playing well. Back row made some good plays, but really need to be more consistent.

I’m assuming your daughter plays? Mine is a HS freshman. Plays OH
    She doesn?t but has good friends on the team so we go to the games and keep up. She?s a sophomore and plays golf for her high school team. My youngest does want to play volleyball. We follow all of our high school teams and MSU teams.

vCash
    Girls volleyball is the fastest growing sport in Mississippi and across the country. It is fun to watch and the athleticism of a lot of these kids is amazing.

vCash
    I am not a fan of the sport, but I do like the shorts.

vCash
    Great Sport - I should have WATCHED!

vCash
    We are in DFW area. My senior daughter plays on the top ranked HS team in 6A in Texas.
    We tried to get her recruited by MSU as I went there and my oldest is already there (academics only).
    She settled on East Tennessee State for a full ride, so we are happy.

But MSU has a lot of good transfers, so talent went up quickly. Good to see them winning a few now!

vCash
    Anytime we start winning in conference with any of our sports is win i stat believing in them. the last few coaches with volleyball would always be good out of conference then fall flat when it mattered against the best. same with soccer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    You’re a jackass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wrapit View Post
    We are in DFW area. My senior daughter plays on the top ranked HS team in 6A in Texas.
    We tried to get her recruited by MSU as I went there and my oldest is already there (academics only).
    She settled on East Tennessee State for a full ride, so we are happy.

But MSU has a lot of good transfers, so talent went up quickly. Good to see them winning a few now!
    Can’t complain about a full ride. Congrats!

We’re in Houston. Playing club and school ball. She’s a Fr, so we’re just getting our feet wet in the recruiting process.

vCash
    Can’t complain about a full ride. Congrats!

We’re in Houston. Playing club and school ball. She’s a Fr, so we’re just getting our feet wet in the recruiting process.
    It?s awful, enjoy the time before recruiting gets close. Since the NCAA changed the rules not allowing us to talk to coaches before summer of their junior year it?s a nightmare. Be prepared to spend money on camps if they do them, that?s your only opportunity to talk to coaches anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Well, call me what you will, but I'm with him!!

vCash
    I'm about to only watch women's sports. Soccer - good, Volleyball, Softball and Basketball.

vCash
    We a women's sports university

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
    Don?t know if any of y?all follow our volleyball team or not but they just swept #7 A&M in 2 matches at A&M. That?s two gigantic wins for our team. Best I?ve ever seen them play.
    Pics or it didn?t happen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    We a women's sports university
    This is truer than most would admit.