Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leach ain't changing, so what should Cohen do?

vCash
    The fact is: Cohen was in panic mode after Napier and then Judge. Hence we ended up with what we got. Cohen is the problem because Leach is what he is. Cohen didn't do his homework. He was worn out and panicked..he is the problem in addition to his selection of Leach being a problem

vCash
    All Cohen can do is hope and pray that Leach suddenly starts moving the football, because his job hangs on Leach's success.

vCash
    Nothing will happen this year but Cohen won't be around to fire Leach...they both survive this year but Cohen will get the boot first if it doesn't turn around.

I've recently learned some additional details about Cannizzaro's past that you or I wouldn't necessarily know but an AD hiring him to run their program should've....it wasn't hard to find out, all he would've had to do is ask. I say that because I've always given Cohen a pass on that hire but my mind has changed, so he's officially screwed everything up he's touched. Let's hope Women's Basketball is the exception.

vCash
    Waiting on a Bert Stare appearance

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Waiting on a Bert Stare appearance
    Maybe he can predict us a touchdown or two...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph Dupree View Post
    Nothing will happen this year but Cohen won't be around to fire Leach...they both survive this year but Cohen will get the boot first if it doesn't turn around.

I've recently learned some additional details about Cannizzaro's past that you or I wouldn't necessarily know but an AD hiring him to run their program should've....it wasn't hard to find out, all he would've had to do is ask. I say that because I've always given Cohen a pass on that hire but my mind has changed, so he's officially screwed everything up he's touched. Let's hope Women's Basketball is the exception.
    Why not tell us? Like seriously Cann isn't our coach anymore, just say that he had 3 affairs at LSU or whatever it is rather than have us take your word that Cohen should have known

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    I don?t understand people..... You wanted Moorhead fired two years into a system.....

Bring in a PROVEN head coach yet seriously float out firing him after a bad year during the weirdest year of everyone?s lifetime.

Last year ?The worst offense in school history?. This year: ?The worst offense in school history?

Meanwhile no one remembers the Croom years. It?s like they never once happened.
    without even looking I would bet that Woody McCorvey scored more points through 5 games every year he was here than what ML has scored ..... There may be a couple here that want him fired but what I'm seeing is folks just wondering if the man has the capacity for adaptation, that's where I'm at. THIS YEAR he needs to show us something we can cling to .... not just to keep waiting until that magical year finally arrives
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    without even looking I would bet that Woody McCorvey scored more points through 5 games every year he was here than what ML has scored ..... There may be a couple here that want him fired but what I'm seeing is folks just wondering if the man has the capacity for adaptation, that's where I'm at. THIS YEAR he needs to show us something we can cling to .... not just to keep waiting until that magical year finally arrives
    That where I’m getting. I’m still treating this season as a glorified preseason but I certainly expected to see him adjust and adapt some things. It’s kind of odd to watch a coach trot the same plays out there game in and game out that are clearly nor working against multiple opponents. But...hey...it’s 2020.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    A) Fire him: I don't see this as an option

B) Have a meeting with Leach and ask for a change in scheme to attack the 3-8? Would that be an unprecedented move? Boone asked Cutliffe to make some changes and Cutliffe left.

C) Force or request Leach to hire an offensive coordinator in the offseason. I don't see how this could work unless Leach buys in.

D) Do nothing.

E) Hire an analyst ala Saban and Alabama. Mainly a run game analyst to devise plan against the 3-8. This would be my move if I was hired as AD tomorrow. Try to get Leach to buy in even getting him to help pick the analyst. If he refuses, look to void contract due to insubordination.
    F) GET THE F*** OUT OF TOWN and GIVE SOMEONE ELSE THE REIGNS.
    No Signature