Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
He is really stuck - He will be able to blame Covid, Moorhead, not getting time to implement a new system and whatever excuse that the fanbase will tolerate.

Leach is really unique. His twitter profile and post game interviews are genuinely him. I've always liked him from afar. Part of that uniqueness is that he is 100% genuine, he believes what he says and coaches. He genuniely believes that the reason his team is struggling is personnel and not his system. I completely understand why he would think that, he has been successful at other places with his system.

Until he realizes that someone has figured out how to beat his system, all of this is window dressing.

We aren't doing anything to a coach that has 15 million+ on his contract. He will get rolled over going into next year.

We will look good next week because Vandy is terrible.
If Cohen rolls him back up to 4 years, I'm done. I'm serious.

I agree with your post though. I watched the entire post game interview. He doesn't think anything is wrong with the system. It's unreal. He is either the dumbest, smart guy or he just doesn't know how to do anything else.

I think Cohen has to step in and do something. Anyone with a brain can see what's happening.