Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OM is going to skull drug us for next 2 years

vCash

OM is going to skull drug us for next 2 years

And then we'll see how the decision makers opinions change real fast. It's fine to preach patience when you're showing promise but lose that game the way I think we will in the future and heads will roll.

vCash
    After they beat us 45-0 this year, leach is going to be on an immediate hot seat

vCash
    And Plumlee was going to run for 400 yds last year... yeah, yeah, yeah.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    And Plumlee was going to run for 400 yds last year... yeah, yeah, yeah.
    We've scored one TD in 3 games on offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    We've scored one TD in 3 games on offense.
    Yeah, but Bucky and Shotgun say we're close.

vCash
    This is why it's stupid to laugh at people saying Leach will be fired after 2 seasons. If we continue to look like this AND get beat by ole miss like we all think we are, that will be all she wrote.

vCash
    If OM skull drags us I will never post again. Mark it I?m down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    This is why it's stupid to laugh at people saying Leach will be fired after 2 seasons. If we continue to look like this AND get beat by ole miss like we all think we are, that will be all she wrote.
    If Leach would've gone 4-8 in a "regular" season, similar to his others stops, would he have been given a pass?

vCash
    Leach is likely to go 2-8 this year. We will have a tough time hanging on to recruits and if we lose our DC, all bets are off for Leach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I appreciate your insight dude, I would not place any responsibility on our HC right now. He has some things to figure out. He is gonna have to come to an awakening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Don't do that. You're too good a poster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Shotgun say we're close.
    Not after tonight. We're floating aimlessly in sea of offensive sewage
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    As bad as it may get this year, I think it's still important that we see the big picture and Leach's history says that he does build winning programs in time.

If I'm Cohen, I leave Leach alone this season and let him do his thing. However, if we have similar issues in 2021, then I'm asking hard questions to better understand why moving the football is so hard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    As bad as it may get this year, I think it's still important that we see the big picture and Leach's history says that he does build winning programs in time.

If I'm Cohen, I leave Leach alone this season and let him do his thing. However, if we have similar issues in 2021, then I'm asking hard questions to better understand why moving the football is so hard
    Agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

Something I've learned about being the leader of anything - You ask those questions now. You don't respond or show any emotion or offer advice or take a side. But you need to know his answers now to see where he's at and to track when/if he changes course. You keep track of those responses and follow up in a year and see how his responses change.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Something I've learned about being the leader of anything - You ask those questions now. You don't respond or show any emotion or offer advice or take a side. But you need to know his answers now to see where he's at and to track when/if he changes course. You keep track of those responses and follow up in a year and see how his responses change.
    Great stuff. You’re right.

vCash
    We self destructed. One we fired Moorhead at LEAST one year too soon. Then we compounded that by hiring a clown who is totally dependent on an outdated offense. I put that squarely on the inexperienced and no way qualified for the job he holds, John Cohen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    We self destructed. One we fired Moorhead at LEAST one year too soon. Then we compounded that by hiring a clown who is totally dependent on an outdated offense. I put that squarely on the inexperienced and no way qualified for the job he holds, John Cohen.
    Bullshit. Keeping Moorhead around would have dug the hole even deeper.

vCash
    SWING and a miss.

3 years of Moorhead would've absolutely tanked us. We fired him 2 years too late.

vCash
    Your second sentence completely discredits any opinion you have going forward.