Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2022 coaching wish list

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    I edited my post because it was too harsh, but yea, if you believe that you are a full blown idiot.
    We'll see.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    No, we won’t see. He’s not getting fired unless we have some sort of scandal. It’s an extremely stupid topic to start.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    No, we won’t see. He’s not getting fired unless we have some sort of scandal. It’s an extremely stupid topic to start.
    We'll see.

vCash
    Jeff Monken, Ken Nimuatala, Paul Johnson, Troy Calhoun. That's a these dumb mother ****er players can do.

vCash
    Joe Brady or Kendall Briles
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Jeff Monken, Ken Nimuatala, Paul Johnson, Troy Calhoun. That's a these dumb mother ****er players can do.
    I'd be down.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Time to go get our winningest Coach ever back. I give you Greg Knox. He should've been hired right after the Gator Bowl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Time to go get our winningest Coach ever back. I give you Greg Knox. He should've been hired right after the Gator Bowl
    No
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Billy Napier. It was dumb that we didn’t pay him what he asked in the first place.

Failing that...Hudspeth. He would win here. A lot. (Queue the “it will never happen because of top secret rumor no one will say”).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Billy Napier. It was dumb that we didn’t pay him what he asked in the first place.

Failing that...Hudspeth. He would win here. A lot. (Queue the “it will never happen because of top secret rumor no one will say”).
    Napier will be long gone from ULL by 2022. We were never getting him. He wants the South Carolina job.

vCash
    Unless you have a checkbook to write a big one, and you don't or your wouldn't post it, just forget it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Unless you have a checkbook to write a big one, and you don't or your wouldn't post it, just forget it.
    Nah, I can have an opinion without writing a big check. Does it mean anything? No, but I'll post my thoughts as I please, thanks.
    Last edited by KOdawg1; 10-31-2020 at 10:48 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Napier will be long gone from ULL by 2022. We were never getting him. He wants the South Carolina job.
    Yeah. And he would be gone about a year later.

vCash
    Mike Leach winning 8 games is my first choice
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Mike Leach winning 8 games is my first choice
    Can he adapt the offense? That's the only way I see that happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    Say we go 2-8 and 3-9, and can?t score next year either. After he took over a program that had been to 10 straight bowl games. I think it?s a close question whether he?s back or not
    If we lose to Mississippi 2 years in a row, the natives we'll get restless. But, if that happens odds are Mississippi we'll be starting the coaching deal over as well as chances are Kiffin we'll leave for a better program.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I think Arnett is gone after this year. I wouldn't continue to coach defense in this gig. That is, unless there's a miraculous turn around this season.
    Their already talking about replacing Pelini with Arnett on the Tiger boards.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    You clear it with Sankey?
    Honest question. If we told Sankey to go piss up a rope what could he do?

vCash
    One scenario I could see is The Pirate saying "F#ck This im going to Key West" after a 3-9 or 4-8 season next year
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    One scenario I could see is The Pirate saying "F#ck This im going to Key West" after a 3-9 or 4-8 season next year
    He goes 3-9 or 4-8 next year and we look like s**t on offense still and I won’t be mad. No way we’re firing him before he gets 3 years. But if we haven’t improved much next season, I wouldn’t be upset if he decided to just throw up the duces and retires away to Key West.

Who’s on your short list of guys you’d look at theoretically *IF* something like what you’re saying happened?
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState