Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: MSU/Alabama Game Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    Your definition of "fine" on defense isn't the same as mine. Their W'R's ran past our DB's without too much trouble.
    The last 4 games their receivers have caught over 400 yards per game...we held to their lowest total of the year and the first time under 300 yards. You haven’t been watching what Bama’s WR’s have been doing all year. You need to adjust your definition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    It's going to be a close one I believe.
    I bet they don?t score 14 points

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Shrader can?t throw
    That's my point

Since 7 seems to think that Shrader was better. I was helping to give some perspective. This is where my earlier post about football experience matters when forming an opinion.
    Last edited by Cowbell; 10-31-2020 at 09:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    Your definition of "fine" on defense isn't the same as mine. Their W'R's ran past our DB's without too much trouble.
    Our D is really solid. They literally played the whole game because our dipshit offense can only go 3 and out. We've got 2 future NFL corners in my opinion. Safety was a walk on getting run by

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Why do you post like this? Maroon-on-maroon сuntiness is never called for.
    90% of his post are "****y"...

vCash
    I thought we played hard. And our defense had their moments. I'm excited about their potential next year. I hope we can keep the bulk of that group on campus. There's some young talent out there on that side.

But this is just embarrassingly bad at this point. One first down in the first half. Getting 3 yards against a prevent defense is a challenge. Think about that.

vCash
    Maybe not, but if we start KJ again we won't either

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Maybe not, but if we start KJ again we won't either
    True. Leach has nothing to hide behind now. It?s will or he will lose the fan base. I think a few could see the sense in not starting him tonight bc it?s bama. But bama is over. The rest are on Will

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Well he never had to throw into 8 man coverage
    Shrader would use his legs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    And was moved to WR bc he couldn?t throw

vCash
    Obviously. What I'm trying to explain to you is you need to quit bashing on a freshman QB who is being asked to throw into 8 man coverage. No freshman ever in the history of ever never ever has been tasked with such.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Obviously. What I'm trying to explain to you is you need to quit bashing on a freshman QB who is being asked to throw into 8 man coverage. No freshman ever in the history of ever never ever has been tasked with such.
    I can see how it seems I'm bashing will. I'm really bashing leach. Peyton manning isn't saving this offense.

vCash
    I can see how it seems I'm bashing will. I'm really bashing leach. Peyton manning isn't saving this offense.
    Well make it clear dude. The last thing we can afford is for him to not want to be here either. I feel bad for all of them at this point because they are set up for failure short term

vCash
    I agree - we will win easily, Vandy is terrible and not athletic, we will score much easier;

vCash
    Also let?s quit with the Rogers bashing, he shouldn?t be playing and is doing the best he can.

The failures of this offense are not on him.

vCash
    If I'm Will Rogers I'm kicking Osiris Mitchell's ass. I would hang him out to dry but we all know he is going to avoid contact and it will probably end up being picked off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hp22 View Post
    I thought we played hard. And our defense had their moments. I'm excited about their potential next year. I hope we can keep the bulk of that group on campus. There's some young talent out there on that side.

But this is just embarrassingly bad at this point. One first down in the first half. Getting 3 yards against a prevent defense is a challenge. Think about that.
    You know- I'm good so far with the defense, the special teams, recruiting, S&C...pretty much everything except for the offense.

That to me is encouraging because I think the offense will get better. And like you said we're playing a lot of young players on both sides of the ball.