Thread: 3.5%

vCash

3.5%

"So your saying there's a chance"

We have a 3.5% chance to beat Bama. At the end of the day with our current state of things is a there even a 1% chance? Not in my book. I really want us to win, heck I would kill for another 2017 game Saturday, but, the likelihood of that happening is super slime.

The way I am looking at this is if we can put two touchdowns on the board I would be thrilled. both A&M and Georgia put 24 up on them. If we can do 14 against this D (I'll take garbage time.) with the problems we are having I will be super pumped.

Just looking at history with Mullen and Moorhead.

11 games verse Bama:

2 games we scored more than 20.
    3 games we scored double digits. 3 freaking games.

We didn't even score a touchdown in 4 games 4 out of 11 games we didn't touch the end zone. honestly if we touch the end zone Saturday we should be thrilled because we would have basically averaged out over the last 12 years. Our average is 8 points. So, if we can score between 7-14 points with the problems we have and hold them in the high 30s low 40s. I think we should all be very happy comparing our history with them, our current state of our program and where they are as a whole.

If we just suck well then we would have matched Mullen and Moorhead basically every year.

HAIL FREAKING STATE

vCash
    Given how we've looked the past 3 games, I don't think we score other than maybe a field goal. Garbage time scores don't count.

vCash
    I'm curious to see if Nick rushes 3 and drops 8 the entire game. He may want to get his DB's some work.

No one is really talking about Fred Peters this week. Big loss for our secondary. Mac Jones is going to pick us apart.

Only other thing of interest is the effort we play with. Are the guys remaining all in or are they going to just play out the season. We definitely have winnable games on the schedule other than Bama and UGA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I'm curious to see if Nick rushes 3 and drops 8 the entire game. He may want to get his DB's some work.

No one is really talking about Fred Peters this week. Big loss for our secondary. Mac Jones is going to pick us apart.

Only other thing of interest is the effort we play with. Are the guys remaining all in or are they going to just play out the season. We definitely have winnable games on the schedule other than Bama and UGA.
    The 5 million dollar question. I don't know if we can accurately answer that one for a few weeks. I just want to see some fight out of us. Our fight still hasn't come back from Baton Rouge

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post

They will do some of that but they play a lot of combo coverage and they will do a lot of that.

vCash
    I thought this was the rate on your mortgage loan

vCash
    delete
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 10-31-2020 at 03:53 PM.

vCash
    I predict we will get close enough to miss a 52 yard field goal

vCash
    I say we score 14 points and lose 49-14... There, how is that for some optimism?

vCash
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Not in the real world.

vCash
    It will be UGLY.

I will be doling out Halloween candy. Not watching that slaughter.

vCash
    I'm going with 52-0 Bama.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    I thought this was the rate on your mortgage loan
    lol