Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sooooo rules violations

vCash

Sooooo rules violations

Who wants ro bet some of these idiots wouldn't stop smoking weed

vCash
    To be clear I haven't checked on why they got the punt. But I will say, if we- leach is going to punt people for smoking dope(and I'm not talking 3/4 times) then he won't make it here... and I don't smoke. But these kids do. And yes it will hurt recruiting when word gets out.

vCash
    Who gives a 17 about smoking weed. I would make sure athletes passed that bullshit. So many people do weed and they are successful and productive etc. it?s better than alcohol. It?s illegal only because of William Randolph Hearst.

99% of college football players are sparking up. Calvin Johnson did after every game because he didn?t want mat to take opioids.

If Leach is so hardcore on this he needs to check himself, because word is he?s a damn near a drunk.

vCash
    I keep seeing/hearing that Leach has a one strike policy with weed. I don't know if that is true but if it is true then he better not test the players or he better get ready to be Vandy bad.
    College football players smoke weed. Saban's players do. The great moralistic Dabo's players do.
    I don't think the NFL suspends players for weed so Mississippi State kicking them off the team for one violation won't work.
    Fans can gnash their teeth over this and pretend it's the 20th century and think we can get some good ole wholesome boys to play for us and win but it ain't happening.

vCash
    Bullshit its his rules follow them. If you can't give up smoking weed and lut your education abd career on the line because of it you have issues.

vCash
    Half the 7th graders in MS smoke weed. If Leach is one and done, Cohen will have to step in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    I keep seeing/hearing that Leach has a one strike policy with weed. I don't know if that is true but if it is true then he better not test the players or he better get ready to be Vandy bad.
    College football players smoke weed. Saban's players do. The great moralistic Dabo's players do.
    I don't think the NFL suspends players for weed so Mississippi State kicking them off the team for one violation won't work.
    Fans can gnash their teeth over this and pretend it's the 20th century and think we can get some good ole wholesome boys to play for us and win but it ain't happening.
    Too bad BYU will out-recruit us for those players.**

vCash
    So how come only non-starters are getting the boot?

Do our starters not smoke weed?

Point being, there’s more going on here.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    "everyone does it so what's wrong with smoking weed? Leach is the problem here" give me a break. If that's his rule then follow it. It's not as though what he's asking is unreasonable although most on here say so.

https://www.lung.org/quit-smoking/sm...nd-lung-health
    I understand the issue here isn't with health. People smoke cigarettes and drink cases of alcohol all the time. The problem is with the neurological side effects: https://www.drugabuse.gov/publicatio...acts/marijuana take a second and look at the short and long term effects of marijuana usage. Weed (outside of very specific medical usage) should not be encouraged so therefore I have no problem with Leach (if it's even true) taking a hardcore stance against it.

vCash
    Doubt he got cut (if that's the case) if it was his first offense.

vCash
    Leach is a dinosaur looking to go extinct.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPMT View Post
    Who gives a 17 about smoking weed. I would make sure athletes passed that bullshit. So many people do weed and they are successful and productive etc. it?s better than alcohol. It?s illegal only because of William Randolph Hearst.

99% of college football players are sparking up. Calvin Johnson did after every game because he didn?t want mat to take opioids.

If Leach is so hardcore on this he needs to check himself, because word is he?s a damn near a drunk.
    He looks and sounds like a drunk 90% of the time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    1. State should have hired Sarkisian.

2. Leach is going to have quite the problem if and when weed dispensarys are in Starkville.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post

2. Leach is going to have quite the problem if and when weed dispensarys are in Starkville.
    I don't think Sark was the answer at all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I don't think Sark was the answer at all
    Yeah.... Alabama only leads the conference in all but one offensive category. #3 in the nation in offense.

But whatever ..... I'm not arguing with you. We can revisit this topic at seasons end.

vCash
    How many 5 stars on Alabama's offense?
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Yeah.... Alabama only leads the conference in all but one offensive category. #3 in the nation in offense.

But whatever ..... I'm not arguing with you. We can revisit this topic at seasons end.
    You could OC Bama to a top 20 offense.

Wish people would get would think this stuff through.

Why is in the world would anyone hire Sark over Leach when Sark has already failed at two blue bloods and Leach has never failed? What possible logic is there to that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    I agree with you some on doubting Leach, but you need to reign it in a little. This is not true and only shows you are reaching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    You could OC Bama to a top 20 offense.

Wish people would get would think this stuff through.

Why is in the world would anyone hire Sark over Leach when Sark has already failed at two blue bloods and Leach has never failed? What possible logic is there to that?
    Agreed

vCash

Agreed