Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
You can talk recruiting and who the "real South" is all you want. It doesn't make one 17 of a difference because here's the simple facts, winning solves all problems. Dan was an ass to 95% of our players, but they'd go to war for him. Hev was an ass to 100% of our players but they'd run through a brick wall for him. Program toughness and pride is what we had under Dan and what we lost under Joe. He might've been a likable guy, but he was a HORRENDOUS HC and program CEO. Leach is trying to bring that back and I applaud him for that. Will it work? Who the hell knows, but I can guarandamntee you another 2 to 3 years of Moorhead would've had cultural problems that make what we're going through now a cakewalk. I'm on record as saying I don't think the pure air raid can work, but that's a discussion for another time and a year from now. Right now, the discussion needs to be who are going to be the leaders on our team. I've heard too many stories to count of the lax program attitude under Moorhead, enough to make you physically ill. I haven't heard any of that under Mike. Look, if there's fans that want to jump ship then that is completely fine. I, along with many others, were here before the Dan Mullen bandwagon fans came aboard, we'll be here after they're gone, and we'll still be here when they try to rejoin us. Whether that be with Leach or another coach.
I like your posts, but man, how about a new paragraph or a line-break every once in a while. But don't be like Shotgun and have a line-break after every single sentence. Lolz