Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shavers is the only transfer that bothers me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Too long to read bro...You win.
    That’s the problem. You could careless about what anyone says. You have it set in your mind Leach isn’t the answer and nothing is gonna change that.

That’s fine tho, that’s your opinion.

But to sit her and say Leach doesn’t try or this is all his fault is bullshit and you know it. That’s what’s wrong with the one kid who could have been a huge star. Nothing is his fault and it’s all about him.

And to say recruiting is gonna suck cause we won’t let kids smoke dope, WTF are you even talking about? If a kid can’t stay clean at school, why the 17 would we want him?? Seriously dude, step back and think about what you just said...

We won’t recruit well cause we won’t let kids smoke dope..****

vCash
    You're naming recruits that were committed to Moorehead. Leach isn't relating and you haven't had one current player on the roster come out to support him during this time. Leach's old philosophy may be the problem.
    Stay woke bud. You'll never win like that
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Mullen is gone. Mullen would not win 11 games at Texas Tech or WSU. He just wouldn?t. Good coach both are but you sound like the ex who can?t move on
    If he won 10 games at State he'd win 11 games at tech and WSU twice as many times as Leach. I sound like a person responding to Mullen being brought because I didn't bring him up. However, you sound like a current lover regarding Will Rogers. Newsflash if the current Qb recruit is good as advertised your boy will be short lived.

2nd Half Playcaller
    vCash
    Yeah i had high hopes for Shavers too. Man i wish he would stick around. He's got the talent to do real well here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    That’s the problem. You could careless about what anyone says. You have it set in your mind Leach isn’t the answer and nothing is gonna change that.

That’s fine tho, that’s your opinion.

But to sit her and say Leach doesn’t try or this is all his fault is bullshit and you know it. That’s what’s wrong with the one kid who could have been a huge star. Nothing is his fault and it’s all about him.

And to say recruiting is gonna suck cause we won’t let kids smoke dope, WTF are you even talking about? If a kid can’t stay clean at school, why the 17 would we want him?? Seriously dude, step back and think about what you just said...

We won’t recruit well cause we won’t let kids smoke dope..****
    All 7 kids didn't smoke weed and that's the problem. If you look at our latest commitment it's already happening. Don't get mad at the truth. Old school coaches that can't win consistently and big are dinosaurs on their way out. I hope he does well but I don't see anything about him that suggests success. He'd rather be right than adapt. You can't succeed anywhere like that.
    Last edited by bulldawg28; 10-29-2020 at 12:37 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Stay woke bud. You'll never win like that
    You'd better wake up. You can be naive and optimistic all you want but the reality is slapping you in the face. All these outliers you want to give him credit for aren't true. Leach's overall winning percentage is just barely at .60% there's nothing big about that, and that's his prime. He's too old, lazy, and into himself to win big at the SEC level.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    You'd better wake up. You can be naive and optimistic all you want but the reality is slapping you in the face. All these outliers you want to give him credit for aren't true. Leach's overall winning percentage is just barely at .60% there's nothing big about that, and that's his prime. He's too old, lazy, and into himself to win big at the SEC level.
    And probably too white to relate to southern black kids, right? You keep beating around the bush. Why don't you just come out and say it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    And probably too white to relate to southern black kids, right? You keep beating around the bush. Why don't you just come out and say it?
    I don't beat around bushes, I mow them down. This has nothing to do with race. Old school isn't a color.

vCash
    Without knowing the actual team rules it’s hard to argue his policies.

Is interesting that Malik Heath gets a DUI and is still on the team and others are supposedly kicked off for a failed drug test. Everyone assumes weed but maybe it was something else. Who knows.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    Without knowing the actual team rules it’s hard to argue his policies.

Is interesting that Malik Heath gets a DUI and is still on the team and others are supposedly kicked off for a failed drug test. Everyone assumes weed but maybe it was something else. Who knows.
    Correct.

We don't actually know what happened. Has to be more than 1 failed drug test or it would've effected starters as well.

vCash
    Good to know your thoughts

vCash
    All 7 kids didn't smoke weed and that's the problem. If you look at our latest commitment it's already happening. Don't get mad at the truth. Old school coaches that can't win consistently and big are dinosaurs on their way out. I hope he does well but I don't see anything about him that suggests success. He'd rather be right than adapt. You can't succeed anywhere like that.
    What's wrong with our latest commit?

vCash
    I can promise you if Leach keeps this up recruiting will fall off now and the future. If these kids start speaking out recruits and their parents will take notice. Leach is more hands off than Mullen ever was and that will hurt him. If you can't relate to players you will get leftovers.
    this is the feeling I get as well ... If top athletes were attracted to this style or "scheme" then where was all the talent at WSU ? I read here where folks are saying his Air-Raid will attract better talent and I also read here where he couldn't get talent at previous stops - there must be a better reason ..... However, I do understand, agree, and support discipline but he is going to need to be a HELL of a coach to compete here .... I think of Freeze when he was at OM and the success he had ... I could be wrong but I don't think he was a rigid disciplinarian and was well liked by his players, so I know that approach can work as well (unless hookers and cash were part of the equation )
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Leach has had to take over a Complete rebuild and scheme change at both previous stops. Look at his record year 3 and on at both stops. Saying his record is 60 % winning is extremely lazy and poorly thought out, just like every one of your posts in this Thread. Once he gets his guys in the program (year 3 and forward) he averages over 8 wins per year. You can sit on here and bitch for 2 more years if you would like, but he is here and he is not going anywhere and he is eventually going to win.
    Last edited by Jarius; 10-29-2020 at 08:06 AM.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Our recruiting class is ranked 27th and we will add 5 more players to it. Leach is recruiting at the exact same
    Level as Moorhead in the worst in state year For prospects in MS That I can remember. He has no idea what he is talking about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Our recruiting class is ranked 27th and we will add 5 more players to it. Leach is recruiting at the exact same
    Level as Moorhead in the worst in state year For prospects in MS That I can remember. He has no idea what he is talking about.
    This staff can recruit.

For all that's made about Leach's lack of involvement in the process, unlike Mullen he pushes his guy to be persistent and recruit. He's got a good staff that knows how to sell what they do

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Not picking a side in this argument he has going on in this thread, but absolutely nothing bulldawg28 has said has even remotely led to race until you went there.

What a dumb comment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Nothing is wrong with him. He's just a reach for an SEC program ala leftovers.
    Last edited by bulldawg28; 10-29-2020 at 08:41 AM.

vCash
    Nothing is wrong with him. He's just a reach for an SEC program ala leftovers.
    If it were any other position, I'd agree, but OL are different to me. Especially in this scheme when we really have no idea what they value. OL are the hardest to evaluate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    If it were any other position, I'd agree, but OL are different to me. Especially in this scheme when we really have no idea what they value. OL are the hardest to evaluate.
    No they're not. Either you can block or you can't. Either he's too slow or he's not. Either he's physical or he's not.
    Last edited by bulldawg28; 10-29-2020 at 09:11 AM.