Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shavers is the only transfer that bothers me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Dan connected with his players. Leach is not attempting to relate. Also, Dan can coach circles around Leach
    Bullshit.

vCash
    Dan connected with his players. Leach is not attempting to relate. Also, Dan can coach circles around Leach
    Dan really connected with Josh Robinson*

Complete BS post
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Wow... this may be the stupidest thing I have seen on here in awhile... So let me
    Get this straight....

First we get mad cause Cohen let Mullen walk, even though we match Florida?s offer. Then we get mad at Cohen cause he hired JoMo who everyone in the media was praising as a homerun here. Then We all got mad cause JoMo run us into the ground trying to be everyone?s friend. Then we get mad at Cohen cause he wouldn?t fire him after the egg bowl, when it was Keenum who made Cohen keep him. Then we get made at Cohen again cause he hired Leach instead Nappier who Ever else we wanted, even though Napier was coming until Keenum made Cohen keep JoMo after the egg and therefore pissed Nappier off. Then we get mad at Cohen and Leach cause Leach blows out LSU, and then prceedes to look like dog shit then next three wks and looses the bye wk. Then again, we get mad at Leach for trying to clean the program up and get rid of people who think about no one but themselves, can?t stop smoking grass, or just won?t do shit that?s expected. It?s all Leaches fault cause he told Kylin to pound sand after KH told everyone to 17 off and State needed him
    And he didn?t need State. Doesn?t matter Leach have him chance after chance to make amends and rejoin the team. Everyone wants to blame Leach, even though everyone knows KH is a nutcase and does nothing but want sympathy and everyone to ?look at me?... Doesn?t matter Leach told him to Opt Out and save face, cause Kylin then tried to force Leaches hand and then get on twitter and tell everyone I didn?t leave the team and I?m all about State, even though some of the threats made inside the locker room of the KY game have gotten students arrested at high schools and shit...

But poor KH, poor Shavers, poor whoever the 17 else wants to leave, it?s all Leaches and Cohens fault cause they didn?t put down the red carpet and ?get to be our players BF?....

Get that shit out of here...

We are 4 games into the season and everyone wants to fire Leach and Cohen...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Bullshit.
    Dan has plenty of players that love him. Leach's former team was glad he left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Dan really connected with Josh Robinson*

Complete BS post
    Lol...so one disgruntled player means he didn't connect?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Wow... this may be the stupidest thing I have seen on here in awhile... So let me
    Get this straight....

First we get mad cause Cohen let Mullen walk, even though we match Florida?s offer. Then we get mad at Cohen cause he hired JoMo who everyone in the media was praising as a homerun here. Then We all got mad cause JoMo run us into the ground trying to be everyone?s friend. Then we get mad at Cohen cause he wouldn?t fire him after the egg bowl, when it was Keenum who made Cohen keep him. Then we get made at Cohen again cause he hired Leach instead Nappier who Ever else we wanted, even though Napier was coming until Keenum made Cohen keep JoMo after the egg and therefore pissed Nappier off. Then we get mad at Cohen and Leach cause Leach blows out LSU, and then prceedes to look like dog shit then next three wks and looses the bye wk. Then again, we get mad at Leach for trying to clean the program up and get rid of people who think about no one but themselves, can?t stop smoking grass, or just won?t do shit that?s expected. It?s all Leaches fault cause he told Kylin to pound sand after KH told everyone to 17 off and State needed him
    And he didn?t need State. Doesn?t matter Leach have him chance after chance to make amends and rejoin the team. Everyone wants to blame Leach, even though everyone knows KH is a nutcase and does nothing but want sympathy and everyone to ?look at me?... Doesn?t matter Leach told him to Opt Out and save face, cause Kylin then tried to force Leaches hand and then get on twitter and tell everyone I didn?t leave the team and I?m all about State, even though some of the threats made inside the locker room of the KY game have gotten students arrested at high schools and shit...

But poor KH, poor Shavers, poor whoever the 17 else wants to leave, it?s all Leaches and Cohens fault cause they didn?t put down the red carpet and ?get to be our players BF?....

Too long to read bro...You win.

vCash
    To be fair, not many people seem to like Josh Robinson.

vCash
    I can promise you if Leach keeps this up recruiting will fall off now and the future. If these kids start speaking out recruits and their parents will take notice. Leach is more hands off than Mullen ever was and that will hurt him. If you can't relate to players you will get leftovers.

vCash
    I can promise you if Leach keeps this up recruiting will fall off now and the future. Agree, IF it keeps up past this year. That hasn't been Leach's MO though. Seems to be a one year attrition and then everyone figures it out.

If these kids start speaking out recruits and their parents will take notice. [B]What are they going say that parents take notice from? "I did pot, knew it was against the rules, and got kicked off the team? That may help recruiting more than anything unless parents want their kids to do pot

Leach is more hands off than Mullen ever was and that will hurt him.Maybe, but Leach's assistants and Emerick work way harder than Mullen's did at recruiting

If you can't relate to players you will get leftovers. Maybe we should ask Rogers, Williams, Cross, Marks, etc if they relate to Leach

Here's what I can promise: If we don't get the culture right, we ain't winning shit
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 10-28-2020 at 05:43 PM.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    You're naming recruits that were committed to Moorehead. Leach isn't relating and you haven't had one current player on the roster come out to support him during this time. Leach's old philosophy may be the problem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Shavers was on pace to have less than 300 yards this year. I don't see a huge loss.
    Wrong standard with this O. No one is getting many yards this year. Jerry Rice would only have 400 yards for the year.

vCash
    I can promise you if Leach keeps this up recruiting will fall off now and the future. If these kids start speaking out recruits and their parents will take notice. Leach is more hands off than Mullen ever was and that will hurt him. If you can't relate to players you will get leftovers.
    Well we have to wait and see. This is half a year with a dumpster fire culture. No reason to panic yet. If this is still going on a year from now, I will be slightly concerned.

vCash
    These are the ramifications that happen when you make a terrible hire like Moorhead. All of this is still on Cohen because that is the reason for this mess Leach has to clean up. Hopefully the Leach hire turns out to be a genius hire and we turn it around significantly by year 3. He needs to hope it is for messing up the Moorhead hire so badly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Wrong standard with this O. No one is getting many yards this year. Jerry Rice would only have 400 yards for the year.
    He had no catches last game. And we've put up decent yardage numbers in games.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Leach has connected well enough to average 8.5 wins a year at 2 shit holes once he got his guys in there.

vCash
    Too long to read bro...You win.
    aaaand now I know I can skip your posts because there's probably no thought to them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Get this straight....

You nailed it. Perfect post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMSTFAN View Post
    I dont like the fact that drugs are being insinuated. Maybe guys are seeing this offense and Leach won't work in the SEC. As mentioned by someone else, Shavers is coming from Alabama and Nick Saban is one of the hardest coaches in the nation to play for, seeing him leave is odd.. I was very excited when we hired him, and I hope he gets this thing turned around, but I haven't liked what I have seen with this offense or our program so far.
    You can not like it all you want but it is what happened

vCash
    Mullen is gone. Mullen would not win 11 games at Texas Tech or WSU. He just wouldn?t. Good coach both are but you sound like the ex who can?t move on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Then **** our players then. Dan wasn't hard on our guys?
    He was extremely hard.