Thread: Information please

vCash

Information please

1) I don?t know where ?Paul?s Stuff? is so I don?t even know where to look for those references

2) What did Hill say to get him kicked off of team? One post said another forum, can you please show where that is. So those of us not in the know can read it.

3) I am not calling anyone names but if some posts are purely hypothetical please say so.

4) I may be in the minority, but ED is where I get most of my info about my favorite college sports programs.

5) Gun,C34,Ari,IYOK, Bucky,Rez I greatly value your posts please keep it up but please don?t speak in code that only a few will understand. If you read something somewhere can you please drop a link so we can be as informed. If it is premium stuff, don?t write it on here but give us a link on how to find it and subscribe.

Thanks again for all of your efforts and patience with my newbie self

vCash
    1) I don?t know where ?Paul?s Stuff? is so I don?t even know where to look for those references Bulldawgs247 but premium content can't be posted here. It's not right.

2) What did Hill say to get him kicked off of team? One post said another forum, can you please show where that is. So those of us not in the know can read it. It's been hush hush. No real info. There are rumors, but they shouldn't be talked about publicly. Only makes the program or Kylin look bad and it just isn't worth it.

3) I am not calling anyone names but if some posts are purely hypothetical please say so. There are a lot of rumors so it's hard to say what's real and what's hypothetical

4) I may be in the minority, but ED is where I get most of my info about my favorite college sports programs. Most of what is said here is about 80% true.

5) Gun,C34,Ari,IYOK, Bucky,Rez I greatly value your posts please keep it up but please don?t speak in code that only a few will understand. If you read something somewhere can you please drop a link so we can be as informed. If it is premium stuff, don?t write it on here but give us a link on how to find it and subscribe. https://247sports.com/college/mississippi-state/

Thanks again for all of your efforts and patience with my newbie self[/QUOTE]
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    1) I don?t know where ?Paul?s Stuff? is so I don?t even know where to look for those references Bulldawgs247 but premium content can't be posted here. It's not right.
    Not to hijack..... but I will anyway.

I don't understand the ire for posting "premium content". If I go buy Phil Steele's worthless magazine, does that mean I cant tell you what's in it?
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 10-27-2020 at 05:34 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post

I don't understand the ire for posting "premium content". If I go buy Phil Steele's worthless magazine, does that mean I cant tell you what's in it?
    If you're just telling someone, yeah that seems fine. But providing that info via the same medium seems a bit wrong. So to use your example, if you buy Phil's magazine and then present his info in another magazine that is given away for free, that would be kinda messed up. That's sort of how I see it.
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 10-27-2020 at 05:34 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

2) What did Hill say to get him kicked off of team? One post said another forum, can you please show where that is. So those of us not in the know can read it. It's been hush hush. No real info. There are rumors, but they shouldn't be talked about publicly. Only makes the program or Kylin look bad and it just isn't worth it.

3) I am not calling anyone names but if some posts are purely hypothetical please say so. There are a lot of rumors so it's hard to say what's real and what's hypothetical

4) I may be in the minority, but ED is where I get most of my info about my favorite college sports programs. Most of what is said here is about 80% true.

5) Gun,C34,Ari,IYOK, Bucky,Rez I greatly value your posts please keep it up but please don?t speak in code that only a few will understand. If you read something somewhere can you please drop a link so we can be as informed. If it is premium stuff, don?t write it on here but give us a link on how to find it and subscribe. https://247sports.com/college/mississippi-state/

Thanks again for all of your efforts and patience with my newbie self
    Is 247 is run by the Freemasons? Are you worried the Knights Templar is going to come to your house and chop your head off? Is 247 hiding the Ark Covenant or the Holy Grail? Do they know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried? Let me guess they have the lost photo of the JFK assassination. Are they using DB Coopers money?
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 10-27-2020 at 05:35 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post

Is 247 is run by the Freemasons? Are you worried the Knights Templar is going to come to your house and chop your head off? Is 247 hiding the Ark Covenant or the Holy Grail? Do they know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried? Let me guess they have the lost photo of the JFK assassination. Are they using DB Coopers money?
    Yes to all.

vCash
    This is funny Jack / thanks for the laugh

vCash
    247 did Harambe

vCash
    Much, much worse than that I'm afraid... Clintons.

Now I have to destroy this computer.

vCash
    Genes Page is only good if you want to know where Steve's next book signing is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    If you're just telling someone, yeah that seems fine. But providing that info via the same medium seems a bit wrong. So to use your example, if you buy Phil's magazine and then present his info in another magazine that is given away for free, that would be kinda messed up. That's sort of how I see it.
    Perfect example

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheap Seats View Post
    Genes Page is only good if you want to know where Steve's next book signing is.

Gene's Page still has its flaws, but it's gotten a lot better in recent years. Paul Jones is great and provides reliable content on a consistent schedule. Steve is probably a little more informed than Paul, but he's inconsistent with his content. He still has the juicy bones though. Robbie Faulk is great at covering WBB.

Dave Murray's stuff is annoying to me. I can't read his articles. They're just impossible to read.

But overall, I feel like I get my money's worth with my Gene's Page subscription.

vCash
    247 is less than $9 a month, that ain't gonna break me and they have a lot of good articles and the best recruiting information for MSU out there. If you're a serious fan it's worth the money. I've been a member for about 8 years.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Did not mean to speak in code. And I do not claim to be the message board messiah but I just thought it was funny and would get the point across

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Perfect example
    You can't sell someone something and then tell them how they can use it. The person who purchased it now owns it.

vCash
    You can't sell someone something and then tell them how they can use it. The person who purchased it now owns it.
    I'm not telling you what you can and can't do. I don't give two shits what you do. I'm just saying it's shitty.

vCash

Yeah a con job.