Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Kind of Like Kiffin

vCash

I Kind of Like Kiffin

Kiffin is the first Ole Miss coach I've liked in my lifetime. He's the first one that seems to have some genuineness to him and isn't a complete douchebag.

I'm sure he'll be corrupted soon by the law-yahs after they attempt to tamper with 3/4 of the country's defensive players in an effort to get some transfers, but for the time being, I think he's funny. At least on twitter, which seems to be the trend with him.

https://twitter.com/Lane_Kiffin/stat...745939969?s=20[/TWITTER]
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I'm changing my mind about this guy too ... his stock is def on the rise on my graph
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I'm changing my mind about this guy too ... his stock is def on the rise on my graph
    I mean, we have to tread lightly because they are absolutely about to start trying to buy players and tampering with everyone's defensive players

vCash
    I like Andy Kennedy's personality. At least on tv

Bianco is okay too.

Kiffin is an okay dude I think. His twitter personality is totally different than him in real life it seems though.

vCash
    I'd like him a lot more if he left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post

Bianco is okay too.

Kiffin is an okay dude I think. His twitter personality is totally different than him in real life it seems though.
    Agree although I think Bianco is pretty generic and rehearsed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I really like AK on TV. He's great in that role.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I'd like him a lot more if he left.
    He will soon. He's not going to want to stick it through the defensive rebuild

vCash
    I had a friend who was in car accident and the hospital sent him a 10.00 bill. He mailed them a penny every month. He said it was stupid on their part for them to send a bill for so little. He said it cost them more to send the letter than what he was paying causing them to spend way more money than he owned. I am not agreeing or disagreeing with him but I thought it was funny.

vCash
    if you like Kiffin then you don't know a whole lot about him.

vCash
    he has done a good job this far too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    if you like Kiffin then you don't know a whole lot about him.
    what we do know is that he has OM more competitive than us
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    what we do know is that he has OM more competitive than us
    Currently. We have a way better defense, so, if our offense starts to improve, we'll be more competitive than them quickly. However, since football games are won by having to score points, good offense does make you more competitive

vCash
    I was having lunch with a friend one day and he mentioned that he was trying to sell his wife’s convertible. My wife had been looking for a convertible play car so over lunch we went back and forth over price and finally came to agreement. As we were about to leave the table I told him that I’d come pick up the car the next afternoon and bring him a check, he picked up a dollar from the tip money and snapped it at me and said” cash only from you”. The next morning I go to the bank and get the entire purchase price in one dollar bills. I then proceeded to cut the bands and dump the money in a Piggly Wiggly paper sack. He was speechless.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Dump them from a borrowed dump truck in the parking lot of the sec main office.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I mean, we have to tread lightly because they are absolutely trying to buy players and tampering with everyone's defensive players
    FIFY

vCash
    I like Kiffin as a personality. I hope he loses every game he coaches at OM, too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    I like Kiffin as a personality ON TWITTER. I hope he loses every game he coaches at OM, too.
    FIFY

vCash
    Currently. We have a way better defense, so, if our offense starts to improve, we'll be more competitive than them quickly. However, since football games are won by having to score points, good offense does make you more competitive
    Agree but that is a big IF. Unless Leach gets lucky with Will, our O will be bad all year because Leach ain't changing nothing. If he adapts, I'll admit I was wrong and be giddy about it but I don't see it.

I hate that it appears we've invested in the Croom long term plan to ever win again. It takes time, don't have the right players, etc. He does have to fix the culture which he will do but the rest is a mess.

vCash
    Bama about to destroy both of your hopes.