Thread: Kiffen fined

vCash

Kiffen fined

vCash
    Good for him for standing up - that was a terrible call.

vCash
    I think the SEC owes Auburn some bad calls on November 11th
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    While I hate ole miss and am laughing about it....if I was Lane Kiffin I would write the check for the fine for $2500. When they say that the fine was $25000, I'd tell them, oh, my bad. I'll correct my mistake when y'all correct yours.

vCash
    Everything Coach Kiffin said was true.

vCash
    I was there. I'm not sure they could have reviewed it. The back judge or whoever the official on the goal line was, started waving touchback as soon as the ball crossed the goal line. Doesn't that automatically kill the play like the inadvertent whistle on what should have been Sweat's scoop and score for us against Auburn?

I think that guy is who screwed up. Not the replay officials.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by captaindog View Post
    Not everything. His arithemetic was a bit off - he mentioned paying the fine with 25,000 pennies. Gonna take about 100 times that many.

I agree with him about the biased calls though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by captaindog View Post
    Eh...you hate to see it, though...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Good for him for standing up - that was a terrible call.
    I agree w standing up for your team!!

vCash
    While I'm still pissed he may have cost Bammer our 873rd NC, Lane did a terrific job here, and proved many peeps wrong...

I like the cat.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    I hate OM with passion that burns hotter than the suns core, but I gotta be with him when he’s right. They got hosed. Auburn should have at least 1 more loss to Arky. They got bailed out in that one to.

vCash
    Did Lane mentioned the phantom hold against Auburn on the Kick Return TD in his diatribe against officiating?

vCash
    Did the SEC acknowledge that they blatantly blew a game-defining call in the Arkansas-Auburn game a few weeks back?

vCash
    good to see someone pushing back and he was right .... but why was he fined if the conference said it was an error
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    good to see someone pushing back and he was right .... but why was he fined if the conference said it was an error
    Because you can't set precedent that it's OK for coaches to rip the conference publicly every time a call is missed.

It's not the conference disagrees with Kiffin, it's that they have to enforce this policy because it would quickly get out of hand if they allowed it.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Pittman is the one who should be livid. That was not a marginal call against them. They straight up beat Auburn and then had the officials say 17 you and give Auburn the win.

Now Kiffen does have an argument. You can clearly see the guys finger get hit. That would have put Ole Miss up by I believe atleast 2 TD cause they recovered in the end zone.

Don?t think for one second if it was Ole Miss in Auburn?s shoes, they wouldn?t have reviewed it and overturned it...

And to add, I hate Ole Miss with the best of them, but the guy did touch the ball. Fingers just don?t get bent backwards by wind force or some shit...

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    250.00 is what I would do. Make them call me out on it.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Officials have been helping Auburn win for years, folks. This is nothing new. I think some SEC schools should refuse to play games at Auburn, MSU being one of them.