Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another one bites the dust

vCash
    [QUOTE=Todd4State;1280927]I think that's what is happening. I don't think he's hurt. I think he is tentative. /QUOTE]

I think the game is moving too fast. He dropped 3 snaps that hit him in the numbers. He was looking downfield before the ball got to him just as a receiver looks to run before catching it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    So this ?another bites the dust?

Is it Kylin you are referring to? If so, then who was the first one, since this is ?another one?
    I agree he needs to spill it .... we already have a Bert Stare - we don't need another one
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Mayden. Best of luck to him.

vCash
    He’s a guy I would be curious to see play. Every camp people would talk about how good his arm was but he was never seriously ever talked about as an option under either regime.

Hope he finds a nice landing spot and does well but the qb room is going to be really green next year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    He’s a guy I would be curious to see play. Every camp people would talk about how good his arm was but he was never seriously ever talked about as an option under either regime.

Hope he finds a nice landing spot and does well but the qb room is going to be really green next year
    He wasn't any good. It was easy to see.

We have people that cover that MSU that will always speak positively about a player and we have fans that will latch on to the slightest positive comment and hold on for dear life

vCash
    Nick Pendley gone too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDog7 View Post
    Nick Pendley gone too.
    It is what it is. In the end, the quicker Leach can get his guys in here, the quicker we'll be good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    It is what it is. In the end, the quicker Leach can get his guys in here, the quicker we'll be good.
    Or the quicker this "needs his players" excuse can go away, and we see what we've got.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDog7 View Post
    Nick Pendley gone too.
    Surprised to see a RS freshman that will still have four years to play after this year give up. Is it that obvious already that he won't see playing time?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    Or the quicker this "needs his players" excuse can go away, and we see what we've got.
    Very true. Either way, the quicker we can turn over this roster, the better

vCash
    We need a sticky thread at the top labeled " The Purge"

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Reports that Pendley ?had? to leave.

vCash
    The way I look at it... we are going to lose some guys, some we hate to see go and some that can’t leave quick enough... especially with the new NCAA transfer rule this year. With that said, I feel like that will give Leach the chance to bring some guys in that are HIS guys to fill some holes we have. So I think some of this could be a diamond is disguise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Surprised to see a RS freshman that will still have four years to play after this year give up. Is it that obvious already that he won't see playing time?
    I'm no insider but I think he was recruited to run block, not pass block. I'm sure we will see more transfers like this. Hate to see it, but it's best for everyone involved. And like blue said, the sooner we can see if this experiment will work, the better.

vCash
    Gonna need several more to leave if we are going to be at 85 schollies for 2021. With 25 new guys coming in and nobody currently on the team losing eligibility, guys will have to leave

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    He wasn't any good. It was easy to see.
    This is a BS post Gun - you have zero insight into our players and are just making stuff up that is harmful. More than likely, he didn't fit this scheme. Maybe he isn't good, but you have nothing to back that up with.

vCash
    I'm sure these won't be the last transfers. Some of this was inevitable when we hired Leach, COVID just delayed the process for several guys.

vCash
    The way I feel... Mayden is a hell of a quarterback but not in our scheme. I hate he didn’t work out with the types of offense we ran Bc I think he will really put up some numbers but I don’t see it so much in the SEC. I see him more of a C-USA quarterback... I think he would light C-USA up. Hell, I bet Freeze could do some damage with him at Liberty also.

vCash
    We have more 4 star qb's transfer out than a lot of school sign.