"So your saying there's a chance"

We have a 3.5% chance to beat Bama. At the end of the day with our current state of things is a there even a 1% chance? Not in my book. I really want us to win, heck I would kill for another 2017 game Saturday, but, the likelihood of that happening is super slime.

The way I am looking at this is if we can put two touchdowns on the board I would be thrilled. both A&M and Georgia put 24 up on them. If we can do 14 against this D (I'll take garbage time.) with the problems we are having I will be super pumped.

Just looking at history with Mullen and Moorhead.

11 games verse Bama:

2 games we scored more than 20.
3 games we scored double digits. 3 freaking games.

We didn't even score a touchdown in 4 games 4 out of 11 games we didn't touch the end zone. honestly if we touch the end zone Saturday we should be thrilled because we would have basically averaged out over the last 12 years. Our average is 8 points. So, if we can score between 7-14 points with the problems we have and hold them in the high 30s low 40s. I think we should all be very happy comparing our history with them, our current state of our program and where they are as a whole.

If we just suck well then we would have matched Mullen and Moorhead basically every year.

HAIL FREAKING STATE