Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well the Gus Bus just got

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    This is becoming ridiculous. They touched that ball on the touchback and they fumbled on that drive and neither was reviewed. Absolute horseshit.
    Granted they should've reviewed it, but the ball bounces funny on kickoffs and there was nothing on the replay that would have overturned the call. Also, on the fumble, the AU RB recovered it anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    So Leach is 0'fer in his career against a 3-8. It had nothing to do with KJ. Got it. Well 17, why haven't we fired him yet?!?
    There's really no need for me to reply to a mindless, sarcastic post, but I'm bored. Not saying he should be fired. Pretty much no one is. As for Leach, he's 0-3 in the SEC vs the 3-8. And he's 0-7 in the last 7 Apple Cups. So some adaptations need to be made.

Did you hear what the announcers said about Kiffin today? He said AU is going to try to rush 3 and drop 8 so we are going to have to run them out of that. And they did. Leach won't do that. At least the Leach of the last 5 years which is all that's relevant.

Try to use your brain a little so I don't have to explain everything to you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    There's really no need for me to reply to a mindless, sarcastic post, but I'm bored. Not saying he should be fired. Pretty much no one is. As for Leach, he's 0-3 in the SEC vs the 3-8. And he's 0-7 in the last 7 Apple Cups. So some adaptations need to be made.

Did you hear what the announcers said about Kiffin today? He said AU is going to try to rush 3 and drop 8 so we are going to have to run them out of that. And they did. Leach won't do that. At least the Leach of the last 5 years which is all that's relevant.

Actually, Leach is 1-6 in the Apple Cup. He won the first one and Jimmy Lake's 3-8 shut him down the next six in a row.

I'm not saying fire Leach but the 3-8 has been his kryptonite. He needs to adapt quickly.

vCash

I used my brain. You said AU will run a 3-8 D and shut down Leach. You said Leach won't change. So unless a D coordinator is an idiot, we'll never win another game. But yet you said he shouldn't be fired. Your logic, not mine.

And you replied because you were bored? You reply to my posts when I'm not even addressing you. Lolz.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    I used my brain. You said AU will run a 3-8 D and shut down Leach. You said Leach won't change. So unless a D coordinator is an idiot, we'll never win another game. But yet you said he shouldn't be fired. Your logic, not mine.

And you replied because you were bored? You reply to my posts when I'm not even addressing you. Lolz.
    Vandy, Mizzou and Ole Miss will run the 3-8. But their talent on D is poor enough that we still might win those games. Any team with decent talent like Auburn and it's an L.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Actually, Leach is 1-6 in the Apple Cup. He won the first one and Jimmy Lake's 3-8 shut him down the next six in a row.

I'm not saying fire Leach but the 3-8 has been his kryptonite. He needs to adapt quickly.
    Nope. 1-7. He lost the last 7 in a row.

vCash
    I'm not confident we will do better than 2-8 this season, or win 6 next season. We wasted too much time trying to make things work with KJ, and now we have virtually zero experience at qb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I'm not confident we will do better than 2-8 this season, or win 6 next season. We wasted too much time trying to make things work with KJ, and now we have virtually zero experience at qb.
    I don't see how he can keep playing KJ. KJ May start against Bama but that's probably it. I would start Rogers personally. Coaches rely way to much on "experience".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I don't see how he can keep playing KJ. KJ May start against Bama but that's probably it. I would start Rogers personally. Coaches rely way to much on "experience".
    I would have played Rogers in the second quarter at Kentucky and never looked back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Definitely don't play him against Bama or Georgia, lol.

vCash
    2-8 would be my guess at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    We can beat them
    Hahahahaha!! Yeah, sure enough. Damn that is funny!

vCash
    I agree on 2-8 but if it's any consolation to anyone, SDS has us going to the Gator Bowl to play Ga Tech, lol.....
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Nope. 1-7. He lost the last 7 in a row.
    And you found a way to make it worse.**

vCash
    I would have played Rogers in the second quarter at Kentucky and never looked back.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Definitely don't play him against Bama or Georgia, lol.
    I know you're being sarcastic but I know this topic will come up this week because of who our opponent is- I think we start him because he is our best.