Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If Auburn pad Cam money for Bo they should get a refund

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Buddy i don't think I could go a day living with him. I mean he makes 30 posts a day here, could you imagine how many thoughts he has that don't make the cut?? I don't want to hear all that. Though I am convinced that one poster last year was JoMo's wife, what was that username?
    Lol yes I can't remember who that was...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I thought the toss play was good.

You didn?t think it did much?
    I thought it was a nice wrinkle but no it wasn't really that effective at all. Did we ever get a first down out of it?

And I didn't think the idea of using it was bad- but again our personnel didn't really execute it all that well.

vCash
    You may be right, but I do find it hilarious how people have made their mind up after 4 games when this guy has been running this offense successfully for 20 years.

And I know you'll respond that he's never coached in the SEC and the SEC is different, and you may be totally correct in that assessment, but, it's only 4 games.

In a year, if we are still stuck in the mud, then I'll be right there with you, but, after 4 games compared to 20 years of Mike Leach, I'm going to lean towards us not having enough information yet to say what you've GOT TO BE
    Define successfully - any conference championships ? Any division titles ? ... The cream of the conferences will find a way to beat the 100% air raid and has done so for years now .... as for a sample size of only 4 games - that has shown us that the air raid can EASILY be shut down if no other threats remain on offense ...... I can't blame some for being skeptical when ML has shown absolutely no willingness to change or adapt to either his own players or opposing defenses. Will it still be that way in two or three years? - This is what throws an air of skepticism into the current assessment of our coach - at least for some of us
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Players that try to show authority because they played are idiots. You see it all the time and it?s because they can?t explain it and don?t understand it at a high enough level to actually explain it.

In dealing thousands of players over the years, I?ve generally learned that they lack perspective. It?s not until they seek out understanding and knowledge that their playing background, and instincts that come with that, actually matters.
    hahahahahahaha .... whatever
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    hahahahahahaha .... whatever
    Believe what you want my man.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More