I think we get to Omaha again this year because of our staff. My biggest concern like others have said is the offense. If we end up having to face a team with really good pitching we're going to have to manufacture a little more to win. We're not going to be putrid but we don't have a Rooker that can change the game or a Mangum for that matter either.

We do however, have some good veteran players and that's always a good thing. Most of our power guys are young like Logan Tanner, Kamren James, and Kellum Clark.

Its hard to know how roles will be defined with the pitching staff because we don't know what the schedule will look like. Sounds like they're going to go to a four game SEC weekend schedule though where everyone plays everyone per rumor. Rumor is we'll play Ole Miss in two series- one in Oxford and one in Starkville. I don't know if they'll have the Governor's Cup where they move a home game for each to Pearl or what the plan there is.

Some of the young guys like Hunt have been a little wild so I'm not sure how much he will really contribute next year. Assuming a four game schedule I think we go:

Fri- Cerentola
Sat- MacLeoud- could be reversed with Cerentola.
Sun- Bednar
Fourth game- Cameron Tullar or Cade Smith.

Relief Ace- Landon Sims
Set-up- Parker Stinnett or Brandon Smith if he is healthy.
Closer- Spencer Price
We'll see Jack Eagan a lot too.

C- Logan Tanner and Luke Hancock are probably both going to be in the lineup at catcher and DH.
1B- Hatcher
2B- Scotty Dubrule- transfer from Jacksonville. If he struggles we'll probably go with Tanner Leggett.
3B- Kellum Clark
SS- Kamren James
LF- Cumbest/Pimentel platoon. Could see Rowdey here if Brayland Skinner wins the CF spot.
CF- Rowdey/Skinner. I'm curious to see if Skinner can hit SEC pitching. At worst he's a pinch runner.
RF- Tanner Allen
DH- Tanner/Hancock whoever isn't catching.