Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: Jimmy Sexton Must Be Working Overtime for Hugh Freeze This Week

  1. #1
    Senior Member ShotgunDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    33,922
    vCash
    1200

    Jimmy Sexton Must Be Working Overtime for Hugh Freeze This Week

    Sheesh, he just blew up for some reason.

    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

    Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,046
    vCash
    600
    War Eagle or Geaux Tiger?

  3. #3
    Senior Member TNDawg35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,431
    vCash
    286
    Dude can coach and did nothing no one else does, except maybe the hookers for fruits but I wouldn’t put it past some schools. He fell on the blade, took his buy out, kept his mouth shut, and moved on.

    If he would bring in a decent D Cord who can recruit, I would hire him in a second.

  4. #4
    Senior Member TNDawg35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,431
    vCash
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    War Eagle or Geaux Tiger?
    God I hope not Auburn. They would be something else the way they like to cheat and never get caught.

    It would be funny tho to watch him whoop Kiffens ass tho and let Ole Miss implode...

  5. #5
    Senior Member Jack Lambert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    misippi
    Posts
    12,639
    vCash
    524070182
    Face it he is good coach. He could be Auburn's next coach.

  6. #6
    Senior Member DownwardDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,750
    vCash
    996345
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    God I hope not Auburn. They would be something else the way they like to cheat and never get caught.

    It would be funny tho to watch him whoop Kiffens ass tho and let Ole Miss implode...
    I bet he ends up at Auburn, next year.
    We are told NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics."
    BUT...
    We are encouraged TO judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,101
    vCash
    50600
    He is going to Auburn.

    Auburn doesn't care about cheating. Hell they are tied with SMU for most TV bans. Bothe tied at second, behind Old Miss.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Coach34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    23,867
    vCash
    110
    Freeze will make his way back to a P5 within 2 years most likely. I think Auburn is going to finally fire the GusBus after this season- that hire will be interesting. SC may part ways with Boom. I cant see Vandy going another year without changing coaches.
    Just out here kicking rocks

  9. #9
    Senior Member Jack Lambert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    misippi
    Posts
    12,639
    vCash
    524070182
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Freeze will make his way back to a P5 within 2 years most likely. I think Auburn is going to finally fire the GusBus after this season- that hire will be interesting. SC may part ways with Boom. I cant see Vandy going another year without changing coaches.
    Freeze is going to get a payday.

  10. #10
    Senior Member defiantdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Crimson Hell
    Posts
    5,018
    vCash
    4713
    Big Auburn booster friend of mine is high on freeze. Even compared hiring him to taking a chance with Bruce pearl. Might be something to watch.

  11. #11
    Senior Member TrapGame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    9,257
    vCash
    2475
    I bet Auburn has already reached out to him. The way he beat Bama at om makes him a shoo in on The Plains.

  12. #12
    Senior Member ShotgunDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    33,922
    vCash
    1200
    Boy, Auburn hiring Hey Huge would put the NCAA and SEC office in a real pickle with one of their favored programs
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

    Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    103
    vCash
    600
    The only reason I could see him not ending up at auburn would be Saban pitching too big a fit to the SEC office. Its such a natural fit and I'll hate every bit of it but there is no question auburn and hugh are passing eyes at each other.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,922
    vCash
    53427
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Dude can coach and did nothing no one else does, except maybe the hookers for fruits but I wouldn?t put it past some schools. He fell on the blade, took his buy out, kept his mouth shut, and moved on.

    If he would bring in a decent D Cord who can recruit, I would hire him in a second.
    This is exactly what happened

  15. #15
    Senior Member Todd4State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,445
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by calidawg View Post
    The only reason I could see him not ending up at auburn would be Saban pitching too big a fit to the SEC office. Its such a natural fit and I'll hate every bit of it but there is no question auburn and hugh are passing eyes at each other.
    If Saban can block it Freeze might end up at South Carolina. That could benefit the SEC if he can build the Gamecocks into a good enough contender to sometimes beat Clemson. He also fits South Carolina's typical hiring model of a retread. And Billy Napier hasn't been helping his cause lately.

    He'll probably end up at Auburn if Sankey allows it- which I think is another major hurdle.

  16. #16
    TheDynastyIsDead TUSK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    12,351
    vCash
    1173562
    Quote Originally Posted by calidawg View Post
    The only reason I could see him not ending up at auburn would be Saban pitching too big a fit to the SEC office.
    You actually made that your ~97th post... really? Lemme guess, you're in that "Roy Kramer helped Bammer" Club, too, right????

    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

    No.


    Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

  17. #17
    Senior Member msbulldog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    W. Monroe, LA
    Posts
    7,256
    vCash
    1087076
    I don't think Sankey is going to let Freeze back into ths SEC.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

  18. #18
    Senior Member FISHDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    4,059
    vCash
    1146092
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    If Saban can block it Freeze might end up at South Carolina. That could benefit the SEC if he can build the Gamecocks into a good enough contender to sometimes beat Clemson. He also fits South Carolina's typical hiring model of a retread. And Billy Napier hasn't been helping his cause lately.

    He'll probably end up at Auburn if Sankey allows it- which I think is another major hurdle.
    He has served his Show Cause time so I'm not sure the conference office has a legal leg to stand on .... I think you might not be far off with the South Carolina thinking and I believe we will see him in the conference again for sure ... some desperate AD will take a chance for sure
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

  19. #19
    Senior Member shoeless joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,259
    vCash
    629
    The guy can coach...I’ll be interested to see if he will stick with his holier than thou shtick when he comes back or if he realizes that, at least in the eyes of people who have eyes, that won’t fly for him any longer.

    (I’m not commenting on his personal beliefs or salvation just saying that after what went down nobody will want to listen to his preaching...right or wrong)

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    10,461
    vCash
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    He has served his Show Cause time so I'm not sure the conference office has a legal leg to stand on .... I think you might not be far off with the South Carolina thinking and I believe we will see him in the conference again for sure ... some desperate AD will take a chance for sure
    It won't be an official intervention. If the league has info on escorts and recruits, Sankey can almost certainly keep him out (and the only reason not certainly is that Auburn would be the one school that might be willing to accept that risk). If all they have is what is public, then he won't be able to stop an SEC team from hiring him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer: Elitedawgs is a privately owned and operated forum that is managed by alumni of Mississippi State University. This website is in no way affiliated with the Mississippi State University, The Southeastern Conference (SEC) or the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author and may not reflect the views of other members of this forum or elitedawgs.com. The interactive nature of the elitedawgs.com forums makes it impossible for elitedawgs.com to assume responsibility for any of the content posted at this site. Ideas, thoughts, suggestion, comments, opinions, advice and observations made by participants at elitedawgs.com are not endorsed by elitedawgs.com
Elitedawgs: A Mississippi State Fan Forum, Mississippi State Football, Mississippi State Basketball, Mississippi State Baseball, Mississippi State Athletics. Mississippi State message board.