Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kylin Hill considering opting out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    Could it be that the decision is not for Hill or Leach to make?
    I definitely think it isn't for Hill to make. Leach- I guess it depends on how he handles things. If the team has to vote Kylin back on then kind of sort of no.

vCash
    Dont expect Hill return. His last resignation was accepted.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Dont expect Hill return. His last resignation was accepted.
    You mean Leach isn't letting guys quit the team and then come back?

Good for him.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Seems like there was some misinformation about what went down. Some in this group said the blowup was in the locker room at UK. Steve R. said it happened on Sunday, the day after the game when the team was back in Starkville.

And if Kylin said what is rumored to have been said by some rival fans on their msg board is true, there is likely NO path back to the team. It would be something for which he could be expelled from any institute of learning on any level.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Seems like there was some misinformation about what went down. Some in this group said the blowup was in the locker room at UK. Steve R. said it happened on Sunday, the day after the game when the team was back in Starkville.

And if Kylin said what is rumored to have been said by some rival fans on their msg board is true, there is likely NO path back to the team. It would be something for which he could be expelled from any institute of learning on any level.
    Got a link?

vCash
    Saw his Instagram story where he posted a picture of like 4 pairs of his MSU Adidas cleats in the passenger seat of his car with a heart emoji and figured that was from him cleaning out his locker. Guess that was accurate.

Hate it came to this but it is what it is and it needed to be done. Marks and Johnson, let’s roll fellas.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    So are we going to quit the elusive “I know more than you” and the “well I know but I can’t discuss it so I’m going to dance around the subject” stuff and actually inform those of us here what he said. What are the other forums saying he said in the locker room? What is the chatter that was supposedly said that should get him “expelled from
    School” etc... just tell us what you heard.