Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Kylin Hill considering opting out

vCash
    If Rodgers gets the start and Hill does leave, our younger guys are getting a lot of experience this year. The fact that year doesn't count against eligibility bodes well for our future. We just have to get our receivers to really understand how to read defenses and run routes. Our o line needs a lot. Back to the point, marks and Johnson getting a lot of PT this year only helps us down the line. This year is a wash anyway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    If Rodgers gets the start and Hill does leave, our younger guys are getting a lot of experience this year. The fact that year doesn't count against eligibility bodes well for our future. We just have to get our receivers to really understand how to read defenses and run routes. Our o line needs a lot. Back to the point, marks and Johnson getting a lot of PT this year only helps us down the line. This year is a wash anyway
    This is the biggest positive from this year. Our coaches need to convince our bought in SR players to return and we'll be a dangerous team next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Do you have a ledger that youre keeping to know which fans are saying what?*

Shrader is transfering out because he isn't going to get playing time at State. Hill could be playing every down but chooses not to do the things asked of him. Big big difference.
    Welcome to the Bulldog Family, welcome to the family that eats their own!
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Sometimes you have to kick a family member in the ass. Some of the most heated arguments you see are between family members who love each other.
    I think everyone wants kylin to go be great and be a rich millionaire, but know that he is spiraling down the wrong path. It's prob not all his fault, but it is happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rtdawg View Post
    .that's his way to save face.
    Opting out doesn't equate to 'saving face!' Just the opposite! Loser mentally!!

vCash
    To me he has no legacy at MSU.
    Just another RB with issues that is selfish and thinks he?s a whole lot better thank he is.
    Good riddance!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DAWGS1 View Post
    To me he has no legacy at MSU.
    Just another RB with issues that is selfish and thinks he?s a whole lot better thank he is.
    Good riddance!!
    Agree

vCash
    So do we have any update? This all seems
    To have gone away. Is he on the team or not?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Medic601 View Post
    So do we have any update? This all seems
    To have gone away. Is he on the team or not?
    I have no idea. Feels like he's sitting around hoping someone will change their mind and allow him back on the team but I could be wrong
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I have no idea. Feels like he's sitting around hoping someone will change their mind and allow him back on the team but I could be wrong
    Does anybody even know for sure who is in control at this point? Does Kylin have some things that he has to do/agree to and he can be back on the team? Or is he suspended and the coaches are trying to figure out if and under what conditions he will be allowed back?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Does anybody even know for sure who is in control at this point? Does Kylin have some things that he has to do/agree to and he can be back on the team? Or is he suspended and the coaches are trying to figure out if and under what conditions he will be allowed back?
    Our insiders are eerily quiet on this ... maybe it's still kinda fluid at this point
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    According to Steve Robertson Kylin Hill hasn’t worked with the team since the Kentucky game. I would guess he won’t play at State again. I wish him all the success in the future and I hope he makes it in the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Our insiders are eerily quiet on this ... maybe it's still kinda fluid at this point
    It seems like insiders are quiet all together since leach got here (not just on the board but in general). Not sure if that's Leach just keeping a tighter ship or covid cutting down on some of the interactions where information is passed. Only semi-reliable information seems to come from a couple of people with connections to players, not through the staff or administration.

Of course I think most of the real insiders are always quiet on stuff that is actually sensitive, so not that surprising that information is tight on whatever is going on with Kylin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    According to Steve Robertson Kylin Hill hasn?t worked with the team since the Kentucky game. I would guess he won?t play at State again. I wish him all the success in the future and I hope he makes it in the NFL.
    For Kylin's sake I wish he was still playing. Could have helped his draft stock and now he will have a lot of questions to answer about the kind of player and teammate he is going into the draft from a lot of teams. For our sake, since this is apparently just going to be a transition year and he wouldn't be back next year anyway, the football program overall is likely better off letting the young guys learn to play in the system and just move on without him.

vCash
    FWIW, Kylin Hill is listed as #1 RB on this week's depth chart.

Not sure what that means
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    FWIW, Kylin Hill is listed as #1 RB on this week's depth chart.

Not sure what that means
    He'll tap out by this afternoon.

vCash
    At this rate it's a good thing this year doesn't count toward Hill's eligibility. He may need a 5th year depending on draft grade.

Mostly joking..... mostly.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    He'll tap out by this afternoon.
    LOL. I just spit on my phone laughing.

(Disclaimer- the overall situation is definitely not funny. Sad really. But that was funny)

vCash
    I wouldn't be totally shocked if he tried to come back next year. That way he might have a chance to increase his draft stock.

Key word here being "try".

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Could it be that the decision is not for Hill or Leach to make?