Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Schrader to Portal

vCash

Schrader to Portal

Reports flowing on Twitter than Schrader has entered the portal. Good luck to him and someone will get a hell of a QB... Wouldn?t be surprised if he ended up at Oregon...

vCash
    He will be very, very good wherever he ends up. I hope he does well!

vCash
    Why not Florida... Dude is a beast and will be a really good QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    Why not Florida... Dude is a beast and will be a really good QB.
    Bc he's not as good as what fla has.

vCash
    With the new one time transfer rule, this roster is about to completely change between now and next season.

In a way, the new transfer rule makes it much easier for a new coach to build his roster and establish his program. You just hope you keep the players you WANT to keep

I'm curious how many off Wazzou's current roster Leach will take?
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 10-20-2020 at 12:26 PM.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    With the new one time transfer rule, this roster is about to completely change between now and next season.

In a way, the new transfer rule makes it much easier for a new coach to build his roster and establish his program. You just hope you keep the players you WANT to keep
    You hope!

vCash
    First domino in a long line that's going to fall. Going to be a lot of players hit the portal. Some we really don't want to lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    First domino in a long line that's going to fall. Going to be a lot of players hit the portal. Some we really don't want to lose.
    Here you go stirring stuff up.

Hopefully they keep the ones we want to keep.

vCash

Probably none.

Sucks about Shrader but totally understandable. Good luck to him and he will be legit wherever he lands.

vCash
    Good luck to you wherever you end up dude. Thanks for putting it all out there on the field for us.

vCash

I'm gonna go with 0

vCash
    Here you go stirring stuff up.

Hopefully they keep the ones we want to keep.
    I'm just telling you the truth. Going to lose a couple we don't want to lose. We're also going to process some. There's a group of players that have already been talking about it. The ones starting/playing meaningful snaps will be after the season unless something happens. I hope some have changed their minds since the hammer dropped.

vCash
    Delete
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 10-20-2020 at 02:44 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I'm just telling you the truth. Going to lose a couple we don't want to lose. We're also going to process some. There's a group of players that have already been talking about it. The ones starting/playing meaningful snaps will be after the season unless something happens. I hope some have changed their minds since the hammer dropped.
    If they don’t want to be here, no use in staying. Won’t do anything but hurt us in the long run. There is a couple I would hate to loose, but also a couple I wish would go ahead and head out...

If there are players “talking” about leaving after the season, I wish Leach would go ahead and tell them to go. Hell wins and loses can’t get much worse this yr anyway...

vCash
    If a group of players are talking about it then they need to be kicked off the team ASAP. You can't build anything with players like that. You're either in or out.

Personally, I don't think you know anything, although I can't prove that and you'll have an easy out.

Literally everything you post on here or the other board at ETK is negative. Literally everything. Makes no sense to me why you're that way
    Any other day I would say pot meet kettle, but you have been better lately Homie... not as many freak outs... ha!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Reports flowing on Twitter than Schrader has entered the portal. Good luck to him and someone will get a hell of a QB... Wouldn?t be surprised if he ended up at Oregon...
    I think we goofed up not playing him at QB. He can run and pass, which is what we currently need.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    If they don’t want to be here, no use in staying. Won’t do anything but hurt us in the long run. There is a couple I would hate to loose, but also a couple I wish would go ahead and head out...

If there are players “talking” about leaving after the season, I wish Leach would go ahead and tell them to go. Hell wins and loses can’t get much worse this yr anyway...
    No doubt. If I were Leach and I caught wind of players talking about transferring right now, I'd boot them off the team.

I don't think that's happening though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    I think we goofed up not playing him at QB. He can run and pass, which is what we currently need.
    Not long term to run Leach's offense though. Shrader doesn't throw well enough

vCash
    Good luck Garrett, we'll be pulling for you! You'll always be part of the Bulldog Family!
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Delete
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 10-20-2020 at 03:01 PM.