Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Schrader to Portal

vCash
    Klieman at Kstate is such a perfect fit. We never get that lucky. They found Snyder 2.0 if he stays there. I have to say I am jealous. And yes Schrader would be a perfect fit there.

vCash
    Good deal. The more the merrier. I want as many kids to leave as possible if they aren't happy and 100% committed. We need as many scholarships as possible freed up to bring guys in, especially with still only having 83 next year. We can't afford to have wasted spots on the roster.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Was Schrader a Malcontent????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Good deal. The more the merrier. I want as many kids to leave as possible if they aren't happy and 100% committed. We need as many scholarships as possible freed up to bring guys in, especially with still only having 83 next year. We can't afford to have wasted spots on the roster.
    I agree with you. If you do not want to play for Mike 17ing Leach then you need to Go.

ML is not some po-dunk coach. He is a very successful coach, who the big boys were afraid to take a chance on, because of his belief in himself. I pray, we give him the opportunity, to prove himself.

Win, lose or draw.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    I think we goofed up not playing him at QB. He can run and pass, which is what we currently need.
    I've been thinking the same thing. Garrett Schrader is True Maroon regardless of where he goes. He earned my respect last year when he went helicopter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    Why not Florida... Dude is a beast and will be a really good QB.
    Mullen will make him a stud,.

vCash
    Poor kid never had his named spelled right

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Poor kid never had his named spelled right
    Hahahahaha!!!!!! I laughed hard at that man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PendingTransaction View Post
    Was Schrader a Malcontent????
    I didn't get that impression. I think the kid just made a smart decision. He is a recruit of the last coach. He was moved to another position. His future at State was done when Moorhead left.

He just needs to go somewhere, where he can play. There are plenty of schools in the Carolinas much closer to his hometown. Don't blame him one bit.

vCash
    I was honestly surprised that he was willing to move to WR.

Maybe our fans will stop with their "Put Shrader in to run the option!" post now.

vCash
    Leach was asked about it in his presser and was gracious and said the kid just wanted to play qb and wished him the best. Said they thought he could an excellent tight end. I was surprised he called him a tight end instead of an inside receiver.

I doubt he was one of the malcontents but guessing he gave receiver a shot and found his heart was still at qb. Now if he had played more and had 3 td catches who knows if that would change.

Kid can play high level qb in college though and hope he does well as long as he leaves the sec west

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I was honestly surprised that he was willing to move to WR.

Maybe our fans will stop with their "Put Shrader in to run the option!" post now.
    yep .... guess we won't have to worry about that anymore while we "PERFECT" this offense**
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    OOB hour 1 today....

Bo says he knows someone close to the program (obviously). Shrader has the talent to be a starting QB at another program. Witherspoon has the talent to be a starting RB at another program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    OOB hour 1 today....

Bo says he knows someone close to the program (obviously). Shrader has the talent to be a starting QB at another program. Witherspoon has the talent to be a starting RB at another program.
    Of course they do. They're good players.

But they aren't better than the players we currently have playing above them.

Good programs have good players transfer out. Hopefully, we have good players transfer in as well
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Of course they do. They're good players.

But they aren't better than the players we currently have playing above them.

Good programs have good players transfer out. Hopefully, we have good players transfer in as well
    I'll agree Rogers looks better than Shrader throwing.

I doubt you or any other fan knows what is up with Witherspoon. Must be a playbook issue but who can't grasp the 10 plays of the dink and dunk. If you can't, you won't play anywhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Must be a playbook issue but who can't grasp the 10 plays of the dink and dunk.
    Or maybe he just can't catch reliably enough on all the routes. I know he did a little of everything in high school, but I doubt he was catching more passes than he was taking handoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Bc he's not as good as what fla has.
    Kyle Trask is 22 years old and will be gone to NFL if has any kind of chance of getting paid. Shrader may be better than anything else on their roster right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Maybe it's not the players. Nobody seems to be considering that possibility.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    Nobody? ahem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    I'll trust Mike Leach and his staff over players that were brought in under Joe Moorhead.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.