Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Schrader to Portal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    If you knew ANYTHING you'd be dangerous (wait, you claimed to be a scout one time, remember that? LOL). You really have no idea what you're talking about. I mean zero, nada, not at all. The fact you accuse me of being someone else is more proof. You're the one bouncing around under changing names and talking about things you have no clue about. Then, accuse others of it? LOL
    You've always been a joke but most people just let you go because you're like a small child that can't help himself. If you don't like what I post, you're welcome to ignore. I've generally ignored you.
    You're such a loser.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Delete
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 10-20-2020 at 03:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Not long term to run Leach's offense though. Shrader doesn't throw well enough
    With our current OL, I don't think you will see anybody throwing good enough. They don't have time to look at other receivers that may be open. FWIW, I think Shrader can throw good enough from what I saw of him last year.

vCash
    Delete
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 10-20-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    First domino in a long line that's going to fall. Going to be a lot of players hit the portal. Some we really don't want to lose.
    Hopefully most of them are offensive players.

vCash
    I'm just telling you the truth. Going to lose a couple we don't want to lose. We're also going to process some. There's a group of players that have already been talking about it. The ones starting/playing meaningful snaps will be after the season unless something happens. I hope some have changed their minds since the hammer dropped.
    I don't want to lose any defensive players. On offense, I don't want to lose Cross. Any other player leaving wouldn't be a huge blow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Can probably go through the roster and figure it out now.

vCash
    Damn .... just Damn.
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I don't want to lose any defensive players. On offense, I don't want to lose Cross. Any other player leaving wouldn't be a huge blow.
    I hope we keep our current offensive linemen. We'll lose Mayden and I also wouldn't mind losing some defensive guys that don't play but are on scholarship. I'm sure we'll lose the TEs as well as of now, but that could change if we start incorporating them more

Personally, I don't see why an OT would leave. They get to pass protect relentlessly and that plays into what they'll do in the NFL.

I don't worry about OGs though as they're usually road graters that are being asked to pass protect in this offense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Haven't talked to anyone since the meetings. Before all that it was between 5-10 (but was told could be more). Not sure which to believe. But 5-10 would be reasonable. Most would be offense.

vCash
    This is why I never believed the hype about Moorhead being this great recruiter. He might?ve recruited decent on paper, but I don?t think he was recruiting the right players. Mullen might not have signed as many ?4 and 5 star players? but he generally signed the right players. Leach?s recruiting ability is still a big wild card, I just hope the defense stays in tact and Arnett stays for awhile and develops this young defense to great heights

vCash
    I hate losing Shrader but I knew, hell we all knew this would happen. I wish him all the best.

vCash
    Yeah going to be interesting to see where he ends up and how he does. He needs to pick the right system for sure.

Picking the right system and scheme will be really important for him.

vCash
    Haven't talked to anyone since the meetings. Before all that it was between 5-10 (but was told could be more). Not sure which to believe. But 5-10 would be reasonable. Most would be offense.
    Was the 5-10 players(or however many) thinking about leaving because of the locker room issues? Them being a "non-malcontent" and wanting to see others held accountable?
    Or some other reason?

vCash
    DELETE!
    Last edited by Extendedcab; 10-20-2020 at 04:01 PM.

vCash
    Everyone knew GS would transfer. But I thank him for giving it his all while here and wish him the best. If we see as many transfers as some believe I hope Leach finds replacements that suits his style of play. Should be an interesting off season.

vCash
    UPig would be a good fit for Shrader.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Shrader would beat the shit out of us if he went there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    I hope the best for the kid, but it would be kinda painful to watch him go to a conference foe where he could come back and give us what for the next three years, lol.

vCash
    Shrader is tailor-made to fit K-State's scheme. Klieman owes it to himself to kick the tires.