Lost the game yesterday. I just had the chance to go back and watch the game this morning and that has to be one of the worst performances I have ever seen by that group. There is no way we can ever get anything going with the way this group is blocking. KJ gets very little blame from me today based on what that group put him through. They can't block one on one with a person head up on them. They can't help when no one is head up and look for a coming blitzer to pick up. Can't really run block worth a flip either. I saw our center on a run play have no one head up on and just take one step to the left and let a LB rush towards him, knock him down, and go make the tackle. Just absolutely God awful performance all the way around. They were the cause of KJ fumble and also contributed a little to the KJ pick(probably shouldn't have thrown it anyway). It was constant pressure all day, mixed in with some penalties, that just killed anything offensively. They cost us a deep shot for a TD when one of our receivers got behind the D, but pressure eliminated that chance. There is good reason we can't throw deep routes. We have no freaking time. Barely have enough time to throw a 10-15 yard out. Just absolutely atrocious. No offense will work with this garbage OL. I guess I see now why we are trying to recruit a lot for this position.

And all this talk of firing Leach is laughable. The man is trying to install his offense. Sure he could change it up for Shrader, but what is that accomplishing for next year. If you want fire someone, how bout the OL coach. But maybe it's not his fault. Heck we just let people run right by us untouched at times. Just horrible. Would like to hear other thought or if I'm wrong. Will discuss after church. Catch y'all in a little bit.