Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why Pittman succeeding and MSU is not?

Archimedes
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Stop looking 2 inches in front of your face

Leach's offense will give us ceiling we've never had. Isn't that worth a little bit of a wait?
    Members of leach?s own offensive staff is telling him he has to change or they will be unemployed in two years? You even saw some of it on the sidelines yesterday.

vCash
    Stop looking 2 inches in front of your face

Leach's offense will give us ceiling we've never had. Isn't that worth a little bit of a wait?
    I finally agree with Gun on something. If we ever get the personnel to run this thing, it is one that could beat Bama. The question is, can Leach build it? And in a decent amount of time, given we are paying him $5M. It starts up front, we have a train wreck at OL. And they gave up, 2 weeks in a row. And if we manage to get the Offense together, by then, Arnett will be gone and Defense may not be half as good. It sucks that we can't ever seem to put it all together.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Your posts are pretty much exactly what they were after Moorhead's cracks were showing. Now I'll give you that leach has a track record where Moorhead didn't. What concerns me though is leach isn't gonna change from leaving our tackles on an island vs sec DEs... not sure we will ever be able to do that well.
    Moorhead never had a game like LSU and track record 100% matters. Also, I don't see the DE issue as a real one. He faced great DEs in the PAC 12 as well and the SEC doesn't even have a 1st round caliber DE right now.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Moorhead never had a game like LSU and track record 100% matters. Also, I don't see the DE issue as a real one. He faced great DEs in the PAC 12 as well and the SEC doesn't even have a 1st round caliber DE right now.
    And yet, we can't block em

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    I'm not even talking about what the Leach offense is capable of being 2 or 3 years now with a different set of players and longer to implement the system. I'm talking about why we are ineffective as we sit here today on October 18th, 2020 and Arkansas is not.
    But we've explained that. We're making the most dramatic scheme change in college football while they aren't.

It's the same question every day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    Members of leach?s own offensive staff is telling him he has to change or they will be unemployed in two years? You even saw some of it on the sidelines yesterday.
    Really? Where did you hear this?

vCash
    This may be the most ridiculous statement of the day. It'll be tough to beat this one
    Says the guy who makes ridiculous statements on a daily basis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    And yet, we can't block em
    I think that's the product of a QB that makes slow decisions and an OL that doesn't know how to pick up blitzes. I don't believe that'll be an issue in the future.

vCash
    Moorhead definitely had games where his offense unloaded on bad defenses?which is what LSU is, despite their name. I?ll give you Leach?s track record matters, because that?s the only reason right now to think this is going to work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Says the guy who makes ridiculous statements on a daily basis.
    Says the guy who made a statement that completely disqualified him from being able to participate in a quality sports's conversation. You basically held a sign up that said you were clueless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    Moorhead definitely had games where his offense unloaded on bad defenses?which is what LSU is, despite their name. I?ll give you Leach?s track record matters, because that?s the only reason right now to think this is going to work.
    True but again. Moorhead's offense wasn't why he was fired.

vCash
    they're more motivated than us. It's that simple. They're playing hard for Pittman.

Their offense isn't anything special, but it's better than our's. Disagree all you want. Those are the facts.
    Defense we are better. However they have the players that fit their offensive scheme. We DON'T. And yeah they don't throw 5-6 interceptions a game!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Defense we are better. However they have the players that fir their offensive scheme. We DON'T. And yeah they don't throw 5-6 interceptions a game!
    But I thought it was just about effort?*

You mean we just can't lower our head, growl, and run through brick walls to fix our issues?*

vCash
    Says the guy who made a statement that completely disqualified him from being able to participate in a quality sports's conversation. You basically held a sign up that said you were clueless.
    Lol, you want to call me clueless? Gun, your opinion on a subject can change 7 times in a span of a day. You're the most bipolar poster on both Gene's Page and this one. You're in a constant cycle of unrealistic optimism, followed by pessimism when you realize you were too high, followed by the building of hope, and then the cycle repeats. I've seen you go through this many times.

I said that Arkansas is more motivated than us. You, my friend, are the one that is clueless if you can't see that.

vCash
    Lol, you want to call me clueless? .
    Yeah. Your opinions are mostly ignorant. Please read a few books on sports and try again later.

vCash
    But I thought it was just about effort?*

You mean we just can't lower our head, growl, and run through brick walls to fix our issues?*
    You took my post about motivation out of context, which isn't surprising. I'm not saying motivation is the root behind our problems. I listed it as one of the reasons why Arkansas was ahead of us. But go ahead and continue to make a fool out of yourself.

vCash
    Yeah. Your opinions are mostly ignorant. Please read a few books on sports and try again later.

Let's poll the board and let's see who they find more ignorant buddy.

vCash
    Let's poll the board and let's see who they find more ignorant buddy.
    That would be great.

I don't think you're dumb but your effort comment was Dumb. On a list of top 5 problems we have, effort doesn't make the list.

So please, think deeper instead of just throwing out a meathead 1970s nutt hugging, spandex coach comment.

"Try harder" is rarely the main issue.

vCash
    That would be great.

I don't think you're dumb but your effort comment was Dumb. On a list of top 5 problems we have, effort doesn't make the list.

So please, think deeper instead of just throwing out a meathead 1970s nutt hugging, spandex coach comment.

"Try harder" is rarely the main issue.
    Again, I was just listing one of the reasons Arky is doing better than us. You're the one who took it out of context and thought I was listing it as one of our main issues. It's not. But Pittman does have Arky ready to play every week. Add that with their two good coordinators, and it tells you why they are doing better than us right now. Which is what this whole thread was about.

vCash
    Personally I think leach is dumber than both of you (not saying either of you are dumb) for having no answer for when his tackles can't handle DEs.