Why do MSU coaches play veterans over better players? It's insane. I think Rogers has to start going forward though. If he can get us to 21-28 this year we will have a chance to win some games and I think that will tip the scales for us the second half of the year.

I'm encouraged about the future. We are playing a lot of young players- Rogers, Marks, D. Johnson, Walley, Cross, Dolla Bill, and Cole Smith on offense. And then our defense has a lot of young players too- Pickering, Crumedy, Brule, Preston, Forbes, and Emerson. Once we add in guys like Tulu and Dean and then our recruits like Nabors, Knox, Jacobi Moore, Pounders, and hopefully win some battles for art Cooper and Callaway the future is really bright.

Losing sucks right now but I think we're pretty close to getting this turned around.

I thought Heath and Osiris played well today after I spent all last week bashing them. I hope they have turned a corner and finish the year strong.

Not a lot we can do about the o-line. Hevesy recruited most of the seniors we have been playing and now people see why I complained so hard. **** that guy. We probably need to bring in about 3-4 JUCO offensive linemen and then hold an all out competition next year.

Our defense is legit- they really only allowed the two long TD drives and I can live with that any game. Aside from the blocked punt we were solid again on special teams. Hopefully we can find a punt returner that can bust some returns like Kevin Prentiss used to.

Once Leach gets us going we're going to be really good. Our young guys are taking their lumps right now but their time is coming.