Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cigar Boys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

Cigar Boys

What are they saying? Leach better get his crap together.
    We did not play with effort on offense.
    We did not make adjustments on offense.
    We have little creativity on offense.
    We continue to regress.
    This has Moorhead written all over it. And we are paying the man 5 million. Those summer trips to Key west should have been spent coming up with some plan Bs and Cs.

vCash
    Dear baby Jesus please do not let us lose Arnette.

vCash
    Who gives a rip what they said.

Stupid post. We're showing signs of getting better and this has happened everywhere Leach has been.

Absolutely stupid post
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

Stupid post. We're showing signs of getting better and this has happened everywhere Leach has been.

Absolutely stupid post
    I agree with this post.

vCash

Absolutely stupid post
    Gun why do you attack anyone's opinion that doesn't agree with yours with insults?

Not a stupid post. Every organization has "cigar boys" those most vested that influence decisions.

Getting better? Well the O did score 7 points but we've been laughing stock for 3 straight weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Gun why do you attack anyone's opinion that doesn't agree with yours with insults?

Not a stupid post. Every organization has "cigar boys" those most vested that influence decisions.

Getting better? Well the O did score 7 points but we've been laughing stock for 3 straight weeks.
    Because I tell people when I disagree and I felt many of his points were terrible. Also, by using Cigar Boys, he was trying to stir something up that would be devastating to our program.

vCash
    Because I tell people when I disagree and I felt many of his points were terrible. Also, by using Cigar Boys, he was trying to stir something up that would be devastating to our program.
    no - you tend to hurl insults. What I want to know is what was untruthful about his original post? Everyone knows Leach isn't going to be fired with-in the next couple of years - this is folks blowing off steam but everything the man said can't be refuted
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    we been talking about cigar boys for 20 years... are they still even alive. does jr have any power?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    we been talking about cigar boys for 20 years... are they still even alive. does jr have any power?
    No Shit! At this point, our "cigar boys" are actually vaping Sherm, while sipping a hard seltzer and listening to some dude named Billy Eyelish**

Also, this whole notion that big money donors could or should have a say in our athletic dept., re: big time decisions, is retarded as hell. Just because you have money doesn't mean you know a GD shit about college football, sports in general, the coaching landscape, big picture perspective, etc.

We're all fans, after all...."fans with money" are still just fans.

vCash
    What are they saying? Leach better get his crap together. Who cares
    We did not play with effort on offense. Not true.
    We did not make adjustments on offense.The offense itself doesn't need adjustments. Just needs a QB that makes quick decisions (WILL)
    We have little creativity on offense. Again, the offense works. Creativity not needed
    We continue to regress. Not in the 4th quarter we didn't It's the best the offense has looked all year
    This has Moorhead written all over it.LOL Stupid comment And we are paying the man 5 millionCorrect and he's worth it. Those summer trips to Key west should have been spent coming up with some plan Bs and Cs.Plausible statement. He probably thought his offense was more simple than it really was. He probably didn't appreciate Minshew like he should have and now he's realizing that it takes a particular type of QB to pull it off. However, KJ was the starter at Stanford and Minshew couldn't win the job at East Carolina, so it's hard to fault him.

vCash

Absolutely stupid post
    Signs of getting better? Gun you have never played the game of football at any decent level and yet you run your mouth about stuff you have no idea about. So the one time I want to voice my opinion, you can shut up and listen. Stop posting so damn much on here unless you actually really know what you are talking about. You were making fun of Will Rogers when the rest of us said to give him a chance. And you told Bucky that you knew more about Will than he did - that is laughable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Signs of getting better? Gun you have never played the game of football at any decent level and yet you run your mouth about stuff you have no idea about. So the one time I want to voice my opinion, you can shut up and listen. Stop posting so damn much on here unless you actually really know what you are talking about. You were making fun of Will Rogers when the rest of us said to give him a chance. And you told Bucky that you knew more about Will than he did - that is laughable.
    I just thought your post was incredibly dumb. People tell me mine are dumb all the time, so I reciprocate when possible.

I'm just as frustrated as you are and other MSU are, but we showed signs of life in the 4th quarter and this has literally happened every place Leach has been.

I'll make you a deal, if 4 games into 2022 we still look like this, I'll be right there with you, but, at this point, there are signs (small ones that not everyone notices) that this thing is getting turned around.

Stick with it. Believe in the man that has won every where he's been and is one of the best offensive minds in history. Believe that what you saw from Will Rogers is real. See the signs because they are there.

We've got maybe the best football coach we've ever had at MSU. Please don't try to sabotage the process of him building it the right way. I promise it's closer to getting right that getting worse.

vCash
    You're wrong. And we can't keep firing coaches after one year. He will get three years at least barring a scandal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    You're wrong. And we can't keep firing coaches after one year. He will get three years at least barring a scandal.
    Correct and he's good. Real good.

This issue that people have and I've found this myself, is we expect linear development. Meaning, that all players and teams improve at the same rate and on the same schedule.

That isn't reality. Every new job has different players, different circumstances, different competition, etc and it's not usually linear. Leach will get this right and I'm guessing it's going to happen quicker than you think

vCash
    What are they saying? Leach better get his crap together. Who cares
    We did not play with effort on offense. Not true.
    We did not make adjustments on offense.The offense itself doesn't need adjustments. Just needs a QB that makes quick decisions (WILL)
    We have little creativity on offense. Again, the offense works. Creativity not needed
    We continue to regress. Not in the 4th quarter we didn't It's the best the offense has looked all year
    This has Moorhead written all over it.LOL Stupid comment And we are paying the man 5 millionCorrect and he's worth it. Those summer trips to Key west should have been spent coming up with some plan Bs and Cs.Plausible statement. He probably thought his offense was more simple than it really was. He probably didn't appreciate Minshew like he should have and now he's realizing that it takes a particular type of QB to pull it off. However, KJ was the starter at Stanford and Minshew couldn't win the job at East Carolina, so it's hard to fault him.
    You have started several threads with your expert opinions on the game. Please don't hijack my peasant thread.

vCash
    You have started several threads with your expert opinions on the game. Please don't hijack my peasant thread.
    But I completely disagree with your opinion. I'm not going to sit here and watch someone that has no clue what they're looking at start crap.

vCash
    Imagine watching a program you had no emotional attachment to, that sucked on offense the year before, and thinking they should fire their new coach, who is one of the greatest offensive minds ever, after 4 games when he is installing a new system with new players.

Imagine seeing that from 30K feet and thinking that the person calling for the firing was a sane human. Just think about that

vCash
    Imagine watching a program you had no emotional attachment to, that sucked on offense the year before, and thinking they should fire their new coach, who is one of the greatest offensive minds ever, after 4 games when he is installing a new system with new players.

Imagine seeing that from 30K feet and thinking that the person calling for the firing was a sane human. Just think about that
    And having to do it in 2020 Covid. It's mind boggling how some of our fans are acting.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    And having to do it in 2020 Covid. It's mind boggling how some of our fans are acting.
    I've come to the conclusion that some people just like stirring stuff up because surely they aren't that dumb

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash

+10000
    Romans 5:8