Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
But I completely disagree with your opinion. I'm not going to sit here and watch someone that has no clue what they're looking at start crap.
Gun ... you have been ringing the Leach bell every since he was announced and crowned him the MSU savior before he even arrived on campus ... I'm surprised you didn't suggest a Coronation. He had some success at TT and moderate success at WSU ... he threw it around for a couple years at Kentucky, but so far we haven't seen anything in his game planning that would indicate he has enough objectivity to do what is necessary to adjust and at least be competitive NOW in the SEC. If this is the only evidence that that you are using to crown him the MSU Football savior then maybe you should take more of a wait and see instead of being so adamant to the point of insulting others and proclaiming in your Nostradamus type manner that you know how this shit is going to play out and nobody else has a clue then you're just wrong.
Most folks are stating their belief based on what they are seeing - and what they are seeing is so far this isn't working against mediocre SEC defenses and no adjustment are being made except for holding some bad attitudes out of the game. You may end up being right or you may end up being wrong but quit insulting folks and calling them or their comments dumb like you have everything figured out - if you're that 17'n good you need to send Saban a resume