Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm sick of MSU football

vCash

I'm sick of MSU football

I'm not even interested in watching. Didn't watch but 10 mins today. Not even going to fool with. Can we please fire John Cohen? He hired Moorhead. He wanted to hire Joe Judge. He hired Leach. Fire his ignorant ass tonight!!

vCash
    There is always next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I'm not even interested in watching. Didn't watch but 10 mins today. Not even going to fool with. Can we please fire John Cohen? He hired Moorhead. He wanted to hire Joe Judge. He hired Leach. Fire his ignorant ass tonight!!
    Nah, we have to wait and watch the women?s basketball team suck this year before we can pull the trigger haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_Sheen420 View Post
    Nah, we have to wait and watch the women?s basketball team suck this year before we can pull the trigger haha
    That AIN'T gonna happen!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by schddog72 View Post
    It very well could...Cohen made the hire...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    There is always next year.
    I actually think MSU fans would have had a much better attitude about things if football had been cancelled this year and Leach had gone through the normal full Spring practice and Fall camp before putting a product on the field next year. We also could have avoided the KJ Costello experiment as well. Looks like now we will have to have our graduate transfer go to the bench for a true freshman.

vCash
    Welp Cooter, you were preaching patience last week, LOL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_Sheen420 View Post
    It very well could...Cohen made the hire...
    I want to argue with you but I really can't. All of Cohen's hires, besides Lemonis, have been disasters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I want to argue with you but I really can't. All of Cohen's hires, besides Lemonis, have been disasters.
    And the Lemonis search was a cluster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    And the Lemonis search was a cluster.
    Correct. Cohen isn't an AD. If Leach is fired next year, then Cohen is out with him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Correct. Cohen isn't an AD. If Leach is fired next year, then Cohen is out with him
    We are probably stuck with Leach for at least 2 more years. Then in 2023 our new coach will have to revamp the roster. It may be 2025 before we are competitve again. I just hope recruiting doesn't fall off the map. Next year is a good year in state.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    I actually think MSU fans would have had a much better attitude about things if football had been cancelled this year and Leach had gone through the normal full Spring practice and Fall camp before putting a product on the field next year. We also could have avoided the KJ Costello experiment as well. Looks like now we will have to have our graduate transfer go to the bench for a true freshman.

Beating LSU was the worse thing that could Have happen to the fans. Everyone got their hopes up after that. We all knew this year was going to be shit. Leach is a good coach. Y?all are so emotional take a chill pill.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    We don't need anymore grad transfers.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Leach will win here. Good grief some of y’all need to stop whining
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneDawg View Post
    Beating LSU was the worse thing that could Have happen to the fans. Everyone got their hopes up after that. We all knew this year was going to be shit. Leach is a good coach. Y?all are so emotional take a chill pill.
    I thought he was a good coach, but if he can?t tell which QB gives him the best shot to win with his system at this point, then he?s a stubborn idiot. KJ should have never played the 2nd half last week or any today...I honestly don?t think he gives a damn at this point because I?ve seen no proof that he does...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneDawg View Post
    Beating LSU was the worse thing that could Have happen Leach is a good coach. Y?all are so emotional take a chill pill.

This keeps getting repeated. However it's the only good thing that's happened so far. Keeping a few people in Leachs camp.

But hey.... air raid.... swing that sword.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by schddog72 View Post
    But the crowds are gonna suck. Just watch...

vCash
    I'm sorta getting used to being lackluster. Didn't get mad 1 time today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Leach will win here. Good grief some of y?all need to stop whining
    Not with the way he?s coaching now, if he keeps trotting KJ out there, being too damn stubborn to make any adjustments, etc. At this point it would not surprise me if we don?t win another game this year with how terrible this offense is currently. I?m hopeful Rogers is the answer, but we won?t know that if Leach doesn?t play him. The other concern is recruiting...kids are not going to want to come here and be apart of this mess if it continues and that will only make things worse...my optimism on Leach is dead 4 games in...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Welp Cooter, you were preaching patience last week, LOL.
    Oh, I'm patient with him. But Cohen is the dumbest SOB I've ever seen and what he's done to our program should cost him his job. His top choice was Joe damn Judge. A winless coach. After hiring a proven loser in Moorhead. Leach looks bad. We're stuck with him for two more years now.