Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Positive Quick Thoughts

vCash

Positive Quick Thoughts

- We got a week off so we don't have to watch this shit show next weekend!

- Offensively, I think rock bottom has been hit and we're going to start getting better. Hopefully Kylin gets right and Will Rogers makes quick decisions that really help the OL. He's not the most talented guy in the world physically, but it appears as though Leach's offense is about quick decision making and accuracy.

- Defense continues to play hard.

- We aren't getting out talented. Till the 4th quarter today, we didn't have the right QB in place.

- With the week off to fully implement Will as the starter, I think we can get something going and beat Auburn, Vandy, Mizzou, & Ole Miss.

- When Will Rogers came in the game, it's the first time I've seen this offense look, asthetically, like the Washington State offenses I've seen on Youtube I remember commenting after watching a Wazzou game how the offensive line wasn't really challenged because the QB got the ball out so quick. Well, Will can do that.

Leach can't look back now. Will has to start
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Always helps when our QB throws it to
    Our guys instead of the other guys...

Defense has been better than they are on paper. The continue to get put in bad spots by the Offense...

vCash
    Surely Rogers starts from here on out. He will screw up some but lot's of experience to gain. He certainly got rid of the ball quicker than KJ so that will alleviate some sacks.

vCash
    Rogers should have started after Arkansas

vCash
    If we win all of those games mentioned this is a successful season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    If we win all of those games mentioned this is a successful season
    Hell that's .500 ball. I would've signed for that preseason.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Leach has 2 weeks to rep the hell out of Rogers. Anything other than that is a mistake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Surely Rogers starts from here on out. He will screw up some but lot's of experience to gain. He certainly got rid of the ball quicker than KJ so that will alleviate some sacks.
    He can't screw up any worse than kJ has. Gotta ride with him now and let him learn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Leach has 2 weeks to rep the hell out of Rogers. Anything other than that is a mistake.
    Once Leach finds his trigger man wins have followed. But he is going to have to change pass pro. It ain?t gonna work. It is too much to ask of our kids

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Once Leach finds his trigger man wins have followed. But he is going to have to change pass pro. It ain?t gonna work. It is too much to ask of our kids
    We need to go 1's vs 1's as much as possible. With our 1st string D running the 3-8.

We look better in practice with KJ but it's clearly not translating.

vCash
    We need to go 1's vs 1's as much as possible. With our 1st string D running the 3-8.

We look better in practice with KJ but it's clearly not translating.
    We want our defense practicing that? Who we gonna run that at?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I don't know but I'm thinking currently we have our scout defense running exclusive man coverage in practice against our offense. That is the only logical way I can fathom how Leach thinks we look so much better in practice than in the games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

- Offensively, I think rock bottom has been hit and we're going to start getting better. Hopefully Kylin gets right and Will Rogers makes quick decisions that really help the OL. He's not the most talented guy in the world physically, but it appears as though Leach's offense is about quick decision making and accuracy.

- We aren't getting out talented. Till the 4th quarter today, we didn't have the right QB in place.

- With the week off to fully implement Will as the starter, I think we can get something going and beat Auburn, Vandy, Mizzou, & Ole Miss.

- When Will Rogers came in the game, it's the first time I've seen this offense look, asthetically, like the Washington State offenses I've seen on Youtube I remember commenting after watching a Wazzou game how the offensive line wasn't really challenged because the QB got the ball out so quick. Well, Will can do that.

Definitely takes a certain type QB to run this style offense. And its not necessarily the 6'5 guy with a rocket arm. If you remember Gardner Minshew was a star in this offense but before that could not even win the full time starting job while at East Carolina.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

It's good to be positive, but I don't understand how you can say we aren't getting out-talented. Texas A&M had better talent across the field. They had zero problem knocking us way back in the end-zone and scoring TD's. Their defense was tons better than our OL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    It's good to be positive, but I don't understand how you can say we aren't getting out-talented. Texas A&M had better talent across the field. They had zero problem knocking us way back in the end-zone and scoring TD's. Their defense was tons better than our OL.
    Agree. A&M recruits as well as almost anyone in the country.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but offense sucks donkey dick vs a 3-8. Leach says we look great Tuesday and Wednesday. So maybe we need to stop running our offense vs a bunch of scout team walk-ons. We have a bye this week. We need to get it figured out vs the 3-8 b/c we are going to see the same defense 6 more games in a row.

vCash
    I don't know if you've noticed, but offense sucks donkey dick vs a 3-8. Leach says we look great Tuesday and Wednesday. So maybe we need to stop running our offense vs a bunch of scout team walk-ons. We have a bye this week. We need to get it figured out vs the 3-8 b/c we are going to see the same defense 6 more games in a row.
    I see your point, but it seems that would just hurt the side that is playing well

vCash
    I live 30 minutes from Morgantown WV with lots of WVU fans in my area. The fact that Cohen didn?t hire Neal Brown when he was at Troy is a crime. He had to blow up WVU last year. Picked to win 2 games and won 5. 3-1 so far this year. He would?ve been our next Mullen or better but Cohen got cute and wanted Moorhead

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I live 30 minutes from Morgantown WV with lots of WVU fans in my area. The fact that Cohen didn?t hire Neal Brown when he was at Troy is a crime. He had to blow up WVU last year. Picked to win 2 games and won 5. 3-1 so far this year. He would?ve been our next Mullen or better but Cohen got cute and wanted Moorhead
    I was posting on here every day for Neal Brown back when we hired Moorhead. Posters like Cooterpoot told me he was awful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I was posting on here every day for Neal Brown back when we hired Moorhead. Posters like Cooterpoot told me he was awful.
    Yes. You all are geniuses. But instead of becoming an AD somewhere, you are posting on ED. Yeah, okay...