Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truth

vCash

Truth

Was gonna wait till after the game to post this but right now Leach is Moorhead 2.0. He is not putting the kids in position to win. The OL cannot do what is being asked of them. He would rather do what he does and lose than adjust. Which is exactly why Moorhead underachieved.

Only difference is Leach is better with discipline but other than that we have a more expensive Moorhead at HC.

vCash
    You shouldn?t hire a coach who is too dedicated to a system. No adjustments and insists on losing his way.

vCash
    Will is smarter and knows where to go with the ball but it does not matter. Leach is too hard headed on the OL to change. We have 2 pass protections and 9/10 times we are leaving the OL with no help from a TE or RB. It is not goin to work. I don?t care who he recruits

vCash
    Here's the truth:

1) We look like hell

2) We got no spring practice, hardly any summer practice, hired a new coach, and are having to break in completely new everything and get no non conference games to work on development.

We made the biggest change out of anyone in the conference period. But we look like garbage. I expected growing pains. But I didn't expect complete lack of growth. And Leach has to answer for that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    You shouldn?t hire a coach who is too dedicated to a system. No adjustments and insists on losing his way.
    This all day. We would be doing a lot better having GS at qb with some option running. Not going to happen tho with Leach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    This all day. We would be doing a lot better having GS at qb with some option running. Not going to happen tho with Leach.
    I love how GS has become the greatest thing since sliced bread.... ha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    I love how GS has become the greatest thing since sliced bread.... ha.
    No he's not great. He can run and throw a little. The other 2 can throw a little and can't run a lick.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Was gonna wait till after the game to post this but right now Leach is Moorhead 2.0. He is not putting the kids in position to win. The OL cannot do what is being asked of them. He would rather do what he does and lose than adjust. Which is exactly why Moorhead underachieved.

Only difference is Leach is better with discipline but other than that we have a more expensive Moorhead at HC.
    I can't help but laugh how you made this post before Will came in
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I can't help but laugh how you made this post before Will came in
    They still can?t do it. Running drop back over and over with no help for your OL is going to result in sacks. It?s no different than asking Errol Thompson to cover a WR with no help for 9 out of 10 plays.

vCash
    The OL looked better with Will bc Will knows where to go with the ball. Costello is guessing

vCash
    They still can?t do it. Running drop back over and over with no help for your OL is going to result in sacks. It?s no different than asking Errol Thompson to cover a WR with no help for 9 out of 10 plays.
    I liked what I saw from Will. The offense opened up.

This isn't Moorhead at all. We looked right in the 4th

vCash

Agree. And one reason I didn't like the hire is either the system works or it don't but we have no plan B. Never good. Moorhead was the same way but at least Leach is better discipline.

vCash
    The OL looked better with Will bc Will knows where to go with the ball. Costello is guessing
    WE AGREE!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    Amen to that!! Might have to hire a defensive guy next.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I liked what I saw from Will. The offense opened up.

This isn't Moorhead at all. We looked right in the 4th
    ?Doing what we do? come hell or high water is Moorhead. Moorhead couldn?t bench a transfer QB either. It took Leach an entire week of practice and 3 quarters to realize Costello is lost as a goose. I could have told you last week at this time that 2 is better. And I could have told you 3 months ago he was smarter and a better leader. The team wants Will

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    No he's not great. He can run and throw a little. The other 2 can throw a little and can't run a lick.
    I think Shrader is a pretty good passer. I saw him throw some good passes last year. I think we would be much better off with him at QB, especially since our OL is incapable of giving the QB much protection.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    I think Shrader is a pretty good passer. I saw him throw some good passes last year. I think we would be much better off with him at QB, especially since our OL is incapable of giving the QB much protection.
    Shrader is more lost mentally than Costello is

vCash
    I have to question Leach's desire to win after not going to Will Rogers in the first half.

vCash
    Shrader is more lost mentally than Costello is
    Totally disagree.