Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread; aTm vs Hail State

vCash
    Good teams make their own luck and this bunch ain?t making nothing but a mess

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'll believe this offense can beat a drop 8 defense with a pulse when I see it. Washington is the closest thing in the pac 12 to an sec defense, and they had no problems with this offense. Ark, Kentucky, and so far aTm are chewing this crap up, and we knew exactly what Kentucky and aTm were gonna do
    Pretty sure Oregon ran drop 8 a lot too. It?s not the drop 8 thats derailing the offense. It is a combination of lack of execution and patience and the coach leaving a terrible QB in the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I was in college during Croom and I never thought I would see anything worse. This might be worse.
    I hate to admit it but we are way worse and we got years of this to look forward to.

vCash
    Their guy is dominating our no. 55 trying to block him.

vCash
    Line is playing as bad as KJ, why not put in someone that doesn't run like they have waders on

vCash
    That 3 and 14 watch it. The right guard and right tackle literally just stepped out of the way for the rusher. Just watch. They are either terrible or hate KJ.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'll believe this offense can beat a drop 8 defense with a pulse when I see it. Washington is the closest thing in the pac 12 to an sec defense, and they had no problems with this offense. Ark, Kentucky, and so far aTm are chewing this crap up, and we knew exactly what Kentucky and aTm were gonna do
    I'm not all in on Leach but our qb is worse than anybody we've had since Henig.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Pretty sure Oregon ran drop 8 a lot too. It?s not the drop 8 thats derailing the offense. It is a combination of lack of execution and patience and the coach leaving a terrible QB in the game.
    Did KJ whiff on the DE?
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    It's pretty clear that the staff doesn't think Rogers is remotely close to ready. I seriously doubt they want to watch this inept shit either.
    Or they don?t want to sabotage his future behind such a shitty line
    Don?t bunt, hit tanks!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Did KJ whiff on the DE?
    In all fairness the entire team looks awful

vCash
    We've got a lot of problems, but O line is the biggest. No reason our QB can't have time with only brining 3 or 4.

vCash
    it is like Croom said, we not executin

mike leach is an offensive genius, a pirate, and a lawyer

vCash
    I'm no big Shrader fan, but kudos to that guy for sticking around and watching this. He is a better man than me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I'm not all in on Leach but our qb is worse than anybody we've had since Henig.
    Who brought him in?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    OLine blocking is horrible. On our last run play to the left side, the OL ran straight at DL to block them while plan was going left. Instead of going on an angle to the left to cut them off. Our team IQ must be really really low.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I'm no big Shrader fan, but kudos to that guy for sticking around and watching this. He is a better man than me.
    He will leave, and he should

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Did KJ whiff on the DE?
    Doesn't matter, as soon as KJ sees pressure he freaks out and throws a mushy turd floater

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Statecoachingblows** View Post
    Line is playing as bad as KJ, why not put in someone that doesn't run like they have waders on
    KJ runs like a 60 year old softball player.

vCash
    There is no magic light bulb that is going to come on this season. What you see is what it is

vCash
    Osirus isn't the guy you want to give the ball to at the LOS. He has no speed or wiggle. Moves like a statue.