Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Game Thread; aTm vs Hail State

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    He has found his trigger man. I have no idea why it took this long to do it but he?s here now. When leach has his QB wins follow
    Good to hear! He has to start the rest of the way. I don't care if we win another game.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Good to hear! He has to start the rest of the way. I don't care if we win another game.
    Well we know one player will no longer be on the sidelines.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    He has found his trigger man. I have no idea why it took this long to do it but he?s here now. When leach has his QB wins follow
    So there's a new sheriff in town... again. Got it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Well Mississippi lost, both beat by the Hogs. Same record.
    I guess Arkansas gets the "Most Improved" trophy, along with the "Exceeded Expectations" trophy. They actually look pretty good. I suppose the Georgia game wasn't really a freak occurrence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    So there's a new sheriff in town... again. Got it.
    If you can?t read it?s not my fault. I didn?t even mention will in that post. I simply said a new sheriff was in town, meaning Leach had cracked his whip on the malcontents. Stop putting words in my mouth for message board cred