Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3

vCash
    I watched him warmup and play against UPig.... if he isn?t injured, he doesn?t have anywhere near a NFL arm.... I think he is hurt and trying to play through it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Agreed... and off his back foot to boot.
    And don't forget the side arm "chunk" he'll throw some!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Or maybe Leach doesn?t want to throw a freshman out there behind a OL who is struggling to protect
    Costello has had plenty of time to throw the ball. He doesn't step up into the pocket and is a sitting duck. There is little excuse for him.

vCash
    I don't understand how Will Rogers can win practice player of the week and not start if it's about who practices the best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Don?t be surprised if 8 is gone either
    If it's me 5 is sitting this one out too. And 4.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I can't imagine he'd play injured over Will.

I think some of the ducks he's throwing are due to lack of conviction in the throw. There's been a few times where I've noticed his arm slow down with some hesitancy before release.

Throw that in with Leach saying that we've looked far better in practice than in games, and I think things could be closer to turning around than we think.

Just a hunch. Won't be shocked if we suck tomorrow, but the odds have to start evening out at some point.
    I think things are coming to a head. That's usually not good for us on the field.

vCash
    KJ Henig will continue his assault on the INT records at MSU, including yet another pick-6.

JK. Hope not.

I'm just baffled why the transfer portal does nothing but kick us in the nads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I don't understand how Will Rogers can win practice player of the week and not start if it's about who practices the best.
    He wins skill competitions, not practice player of the week
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    KJ’s decision making just sucks. Surley he want start tomorrow, he is the main reason we ain’t scoring.

I hope to see major changes in personnel tomorrow. We are soft, slow and lazy on offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    We are soft, slow and lazy on offense.
    Look no further than the O-Line. The wide splits are killing us. SEC D-Linemen eat that shit up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    That's not practice. That's just a fun competition.

vCash
    Gonna be a lot going on tomorrow. Lots o changes. 👀

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Gonna be a lot going on tomorrow. Lots o changes. ��
    In what way?

Seems like a disaster headed our way

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I am going on record, at this time I don't give a crap that we are losing. Leach hopefully will get it going. I am in his corner. Love the dude.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Gonna be a lot going on tomorrow. Lots o changes. ��
    Good. I'm sick of these players and their shitty attitudes. It will suck to lose but at least we'll be losing with players busting their ass. I'm just going to hunker down the next two years like I did Cohen's first two as baseball coach.

vCash
    We have a few bad apples that pouted like our fans after game 2. A few players and a few fans on here are great when things go well but don?t know how to react to adversity.
    The funny thing is these players and fans will pat themselves on the back when things turnaround or bitch and complain if they don?t. Then they will point fingers at the problem while never realizing they are it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcap View Post
    We have a few bad apples that pouted like our fans after game 2. A few players and a few fans on here are great when things go well but don?t know how to react to adversity.
    The funny thing is these players and fans will pat themselves on the back when things turnaround or bitch and complain if they don?t. Then they will point fingers at the problem while never realizing they are it
    I agree but there was way to much "sugar coating" going on about Leach and especially KJ. Building a program takes a little time, and Leach is in game 4, we shall see the results in a few years as not only does he have to get his players to run his system but to change this soft, lazy slow culture he has to work with this year.

vCash
    I trust Leach as long as we're getting the REAL Mike Leach. My biggest fear, as I posted a while back, is that get a half assed, Houston Nutt Ole Miss type effort

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcap View Post
    Agree. Hopefully Leach will start seeing progression as the season goes on. I would be perfectly fine with playing underclassmen or guys that are bought in and giving all out effort even if we get beat. Game threads bring out the worst in posters, including myself. I've vowed to no longer let football get me pissed off anymore like I let it the past two Saturdays. Life's too short.

vCash
    Gonna be a lot going on tomorrow. Lots o changes. 👀
    Hopefully the "lot going on" will be the OL blocking, the WR catching and the Qb not throwing boomerang pick 6's....Leach is going to have to run the ball in order to bring the D up other wise it's like flag football in the backyard when the QB can't run lol....