Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do We Get B*&^ Slapped or Play Well Saturday?

vCash

Do We Get B*&^ Slapped or Play Well Saturday?

I think Saturday will be an extreme one way or the other.

Either the team has learned to execute against a zone defense & will rally around the new sheriff

or

We'll have too many quality players out, bad attitudes, and we get our doors blown off.

It's my opinion that Leach needs his best game plan on Saturday. We obviously have a mentally fragile team in which rather deep culture issues developed during the JoMo era.

Thus, it's important that our players see the fruits of their labor in overcoming adversity. If we can play well this weekend, after all that's gone on, Leach will have gotten the players to overcome some adversity, which will go a long ways in getting the culture right.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    More of the same from the past 2 weeks IMO.

ETA: IF we can limit it to even just one turnover for an entire game and not let it get taken back for a pick 6 or to the 2 yard line then the game won't be as demoralizing.

vCash
    If players can't handle working to make the offense work, then let them quit. Can't win with quitters. This idea we should automatically be good is stupid.
    I think we see improvement but not sure we win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    If players can't handle working to make the offense work, then let them quit. Can't win with quitters. This idea we should automatically be good is stupid.
    I think we see improvement but not sure we win.
    True. Good point

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    More of the same from the past 2 weeks IMO.

ETA: IF we can limit it to even just one turnover for an entire game and not let it get taken back for a pick 6 or to the 2 yard line then the game won't be as demoralizing.
    I agree with Rosebowl on this.

On the BY yesterday, he talked about how he thinks the offense will get going all at once rather than a gradual progression.

Our offense isn't working due to the players not knowing what to do. Once they figure it out. Once they sit in the zone, once the OL gets comfortable with wide splits, & once the QB sees it a little quicker, we could go from scoring zero vs KY to 40 against A&M.

I truly believe that.

vCash
    Didn't another poster on another thread yesterday say that the offense "clicked" again? I took that that they figured out how to overcome a 3-8 alignment scheme on defense - with attitude. Did I read that wrong? Is it not true? I am "hoping" or really expecting is a better term, for a good game from MSU.

vCash
    I think the Def keeps it close till they just wear out in the 4th.

vCash
    I think we look better (less turnovers and mistakes), and still get beat solidly by a better team than us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    Didn't another poster on another thread yesterday say that the offense "clicked" again? I took that that they figured out how to overcome a 3-8 alignment scheme on defense - with attitude. Did I read that wrong? Is it not true? I am "hoping" or really expecting is a better term, for a good game from MSU.
    I think someone was being sarcastic

vCash
    I am having what you are having.

Until the effort issues, int issues, reading the field issues are solved. I am holding out hope that this offense will work in the SEC and work at a high level.

vCash
    I'm cautiously optimistic there's improvement on offense. How much? Yeah, I don't have a clue. Hopefully Leach has hit a nerve within the team that inspires some urgency and they respond.

But it's gotta get better than the UK game doesn't it?......DOESN'T IT?!?!?!?!
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    After the last two weeks I'm not expecting much. A&M will rush 3, drop 8 and it will be deja vu all over again.

vCash
    Bitch slapped.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post
    I'm cautiously optimistic there's improvement on offense. How much? Yeah, I don't have a clue. Hopefully Leach has hit a nerve within the team that inspires some urgency and they respond.

But it's gotta get better than the UK game doesn't it?......DOESN'T IT?!?!?!?!
    Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

vCash
    I think we get bitch slapped because this group of upper class on offense suck. They're talented but they're a bunch of soft whiny entitled bitches. Kylin- which appropriately sounds like a girls name and O Sorry Ass Mitchell are the leaders.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    After the last two weeks I'm not expecting much. A&M will rush 3, drop 8 and it will be deja vu all over again.
    I would drop 9 and rush 2 most times. We will not hand it off, and if we do they will have 9 sets of eye balls looking right at the handoff.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    I'm not sure anyone can say the offense has clicked until it's done in a game.

vCash
    I'll tell you what is bugging me. Seems there are a lot of people (our fans and others) that sure seem to be pulling for Leach to fail. WTF is up with that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Difference is that A&M's DL has been great at rushing the passer. Our QB could have more time this week

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I'll tell you what is bugging me. Seems there are a lot of people (our fans and others) that sure seem to be pulling for Leach to fail. WTF is up with that?
    I'm certainly not hoping he fails and I'm actually fairly certain that he's going to be good. His track record is too extensive and he's too calm about what's going on right now while saying this happens everywhere he's been.

My only concern is that we need to play better so that we can recruit better and win big quicker. We need to get this thing going sooner rather than later so that we don't have recruiting issues.