Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New sheriff in town

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post
    I’m assuming that’s Witherspoon then.

Maybe Borghi from WSU could enter the portal..... one could wish.
    I wasn't even considering him but that's likely too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Aeris was True Maroon. He never should have been benched. Joe sent a message - the wrong one.
    Aeris did put himself in a bad light to start the Moorhead era. The problem is that he’s THE ONE player that Jomo decided to make an example of. He punished aeris, when his teammates knew what he was about, while letting others slide.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I wasn't even considering him but that's likely too.
    Witherspoon leaving is likely or Borghi entering the portal?
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    We're going to need a RB in this class.
    Witherspoon?

vCash
    I learned my first two years I coached, the kids that want to win and want to be good, always want discipline and some structure. That's the kind of attention they seek.

vCash
    I learned my first two years I coached, the kids that want to win and want to be good, always want discipline and some structure. That's the kind of attention they seek.
    Bingo!!! Winners always want structure, disciplined and to be pushed! I never wanted to play for a coach who wanted to be my buddy. Give me a hardcore coach every time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Some veterans were told to get on board or gtfo. We dont care which. The door is unlocked.
    I just got hard. We have been missing this so badly.

vCash
    I hope we practice with Rogers using 10 players in coverage while rushing 3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    If we did this, we would have to find another QB cause Rogers would be a deadman the way our OLine is blocking against 3...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    We see drop 8 all the time from our defense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    If we did this, we would have to find another QB cause Rogers would be a deadman the way our OLine is blocking against 3...
    Funny you mention OL. At least one of those had that coming to Jesus moment too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    And all this about Leach being late for a meeting was all BS. Some of them are entitled and others are more worried about draft stock than MSU.
    Oh really. Cooter, you ready to walk back what you said about the coaches or were there still some problems with them?

vCash
    Funny you mention OL. At least one of those had that coming to Jesus moment too.
    Big Kwat??

Got replaced and I haven't liked his body language. He's getting whipped pretty consistently. That's just a guess on my part though.

vCash
    What is going on with Walker? I might be out of the loop but why haven’t we seen him in the backfield this season yet?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Oh really. Cooter, you ready to walk back what you said about the coaches or were there still some problems with them?
    Nope. Got mine from players. But I do believe it was blown out of proportion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Ron Polk texted me what happened this afternoon and then FaceTimed me to verify. He then sent me a Snapchat from the Bryan Building. His Snapchat is BigBatDawg1
    So you have no clue.

K thanx by

vCash
    We see drop 8 all the time from our defense
    How do you attack it with your offense?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I'm good for 1 every 37K. Just bear with me.
    You doing pretty decent lately. Somebody hijack your username?? ****
    Last edited by dawgday166; 10-12-2020 at 09:29 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    How do you attack it with your offense?
    It starts by not throwing it to the other team. If you can protect long enough the defense will expand and you will get some longer throws open. You have to hit your back but we have to hit him quicker and also set him up with screens. Not slow screens I?m talking about swing routes and motioning to empty and getting it to him quick. More variety in the run game will help. Fold blocking on zone and a simple wrap or trap would help. If the QB is unsure in this offense it is in trouble. He has to be more intelligent than he is talented

vCash
    It starts by not throwing it to the other team. If you can protect long enough the defense will expand and you will get some longer throws open. You have to hit your back but we have to hit him quicker and also set him up with screens. Not slow screens I?m talking about swing routes and motioning to empty and getting it to him quick. More variety in the run game will help. Fold blocking on zone and a simple wrap or trap would help. If the QB is unsure in this offense it is in trouble. He has to be more intelligent than he is talented
    Yep this is exactly how leach has been able to succeed with qbs who haven't had the big arm "talent". Its intelligence and decisiveness that makes this offense go.