Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New sheriff in town

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MafiaDawg View Post
    Someone spill the beans
    Some veterans were told to get on board or gtfo. We dont care which. The door is unlocked.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I feel bad for the guys chasing these kids on twitter. Going to be less to see.

vCash
    Costello is aiming the ball. He's gun shy now and he's hesitant and aiming. I've seen it in young pitchers for years. They walk a few and then they start aiming the ball and they lose velo and command. It's in Costellos head now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Some veterans were told to get on board or gtfo. We dont care which. The door is unlocked.
    I'm good with that.

vCash
    I love this so much.....
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Good. Guys... We aren’t far away from turning this thing around this year. We have the defense to do it.

vCash
    We have veterans on this team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I'm good with that.
    absolutely. Thats the way its got to be.

vCash
    I'm guessing what happened is the malcontents in defense are at Florida State and we're about to get rid of the ones on offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    We have veterans on this team?
    Most people consider Jr's and Sr's veterans

vCash
    absolutely. Thats the way its got to be.
    No question, I'm glad to see a head coach calling for accountability.

vCash
    I am not saying Kylin is among those being talked about (though, it would not surprise me), but when he tweeted that no coach had understood him like Joe when Moorhead got fired, to me that meant nobody let me get away with what you let me get away with. I think that was the case for a lot. It is hard to get rid of what a previous coach does. That's why you see bad coaches (Larry Coker at The U, Kevin Ollie at UConn in bball) win in their first year after great coaches leave. That is also why you see really good coaches struggle in their first years when they follow a bad coach (Leach here possibly). It takes time to establish a culture and to eliminate the culture that came before you, good or bad. I have faith we will get this thing turned around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    His release is quicker for sure. I think something is wrong with Costello. He's always had a slow release, but the ball just looks awkward coming out of his hand. He has a good arm bc he showed it at Stanford, but it's been MIA the last two weeks.
    Matt was saying during the game that it looked like he injured his hand because he didn't have any zip on his throws. But that still doesn't excuse his shitty decision making and staring down his target.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    I am not saying Kylin is among those being talked about (though, it would not surprise me), but when he tweeted that no coach had understood him like Joe when Moorhead got fired, to me that meant nobody let me get away with what you let me get away with. I think that was the case for a lot. It is hard to get rid of what a previous coach does. That's why you see bad coaches (Larry Coker at The U, Kevin Ollie at UConn in bball) win in their first year after great coaches leave. That is also why you see really good coaches struggle in their first years when they follow a bad coach (Leach here possibly). It takes time to establish a culture and to eliminate the culture that came before you, good or bad. I have faith we will get this thing turned around.
    The program started downhill IMO when Joe started Kylin over Aeris.

Aeris stood for everything that was right about MSU football and got the dirty yards. The moment Joe valued ceiling over what Aeris did, we lost a lot of what made us good.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Let’s just say we had a Moose show up on the practice field and is behind 2 now*** also, KJ wasn’t the only one... May be a lot of MARKS on the field after the A&M game...

Some kids showed their true colors today and the pirate said GTFO...
    Last edited by TNDawg35; 10-12-2020 at 07:17 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

Aeris stood for everything that was right about MSU football and got the dirty yards. The moment Joe valued ceiling over what Aeris did, we lost a lot of what made us good.
    Fact!!!! Aeris defines what we like at RB at Mississippi State.

vCash

Yeah, Aeris should've started over Kylin. Kylin had more big play ability, but if you needed 4 yards, you could just hand it to Aeris and he'd get it for you. Kylin dances too much.

vCash

Best post you have ever made. And yes- Hill is 100% one of the guys that was told get on board or gtfo. I'll be surprised if he plays this week.

vCash
    Some of these guys, outside of their freshman year with Mullen, have never been told no or told to shut up. Well, now its here. You better be about it or you won't be here long. Marks and Dillon Johnson are pretty talented as it is anyway.

vCash
    Source or GTFO.