Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Rogers?
    Accountability has returned

vCash
    I'm onboard if Rogers is the starter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    It is the dawning of a new day at the football building
    Ya damn right and he's going to win. He has to win or his legacy as a coach will be the brunt of jokes
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Ya damn right and he's going to win. He has to win or his legacy as a coach will be the brunt of jokes
    We may not win another game, I?m not saying anything about wins, but the kids who are playing will be playing for Mississippi State, not for themselves

vCash
    We may not win another game, I?m not saying anything about wins, but the kids who are playing will be playing for Mississippi State, not for themselves
    Good! I'm tired of the entitlement.

vCash
    LFG!! This has me pumped up again.

Let Rogers do his thing the rest of the way, learn through these next games, and he and the team will be so much better for it next season.

Heck, play Rogers, Walley, Tulu, Marks, and Johnson a ton going forward and they’ll be ready to roll next season with those added game reps. I think Shavers shouldn’t leave the field unless he’s hurt or worn out. He needs to be a go-to next season.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    What happened?

vCash
    That's the way it has to be. I saw to much halfway effort the last 2 years. I don't care how big a stud you're supposed to be if you ain't gonna ball out find somewhere else to be. I just want to see our players play with effort and competency and same goes for the coaches .

vCash
    Someone spill the beans

vCash
    Tom Herman going through some problems at UT. They suck and the players are more interested in doing away with the eyes of Texas than playing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    What happened?
    Seems to me like Will Rogers is going to be our starting QB. Bucky is pretty informed/biased with those Brandon folk lol.

I'm for it because I've heard from a few students and a player who has said Will puts the work in. Idk if it'll result in a better offense just yet, but it can't hurt to try.

vCash
    Time to bet the house on A&M

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Seems to me like Will Rogers is going to be our starting QB. Bucky is pretty informed/biased with those Brandon folk lol.

I'm for it because I've heard from a few students and a player who has said Will puts the work in. Idk if it'll result in a better offense just yet, but it can't hurt to try.
    Biased??

vCash
    And to answer some questions, Tulu has a hamstring and Dean had surgery and is done till spring

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post

I thought he looked pretty good Saturday night in his limited play time. He has a little snap on the ball.

vCash
    Bucky, does this just have to do with QB or wholesale changes? Either way I’m for it. Leach has won too long for him not to be a good coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Bucky, does this just have to do with QB or wholesale changes? Either way I’m for it. Leach has won too long for him not to be a good coach.
    Accountability and personal responsibility

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I thought he looked pretty good Saturday night in his limited play time. He has a little snap on the ball.
    His release is quicker for sure. I think something is wrong with Costello. He's always had a slow release, but the ball just looks awkward coming out of his hand. He has a good arm bc he showed it at Stanford, but it's been MIA the last two weeks.